Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
3raser

introducing 3raser

Hello everybody,

I am 3raser, a 24year old student from the Netherlands. I am currently working on my final thesis and i have some spare time to mess with Poe.

In this alfa phase of the bot i will try to report as much as i can, so the great minds behind it all can keep making their bot better. At a certain point i will donate to become elite, but being a poor student it might have to wait a little bit.

This bot is great and has great potential!

keep up the good work!

and most importantly, good luck and have fun!

Hey 3raser,

Nice to see some people like you.

Any help is always welcome, the more people reporting the bugs we'll have, the more bug will be fixed ;)

Wish you the best using our bot

Btw thanks to plan on donating when you can, also thanks a lot for your help on reporting bugs. :)

Welcome 3raser! :)

when the bot get map-finding, i will definitive donate :) its worth it. Maybe there will be great elite - features.

Me too! I am testing tonight how many poe's I can run on each of my 4 PCs I picked up from work today :lol:

welcome 4raser,

when the bot get map-finding, i will definitive donate :) its worth it. Maybe there will be great elite - features.

I planned to add 1 feature which worth going elite just for it, i can't talk about it atm but once it'll be working, i'll be just too much xD