Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
reimbowl

Bot dont use maps from stash

Errors found:

- Bot doesnt check my maps on stash, if it has a map on inventory use it, if not, open an inmediately close stash without picking the map.

Same with any other objet as transmutation orbs to upgrade magic.

Not multistash problem because bots leaves items in all stash, problem is doesnt look to get items from stash, just open the tabs and close without picking

- If there are lot of stances, when creating a new stance clicking ctrl click and try to select new,  bot missclicks and click below "new" stance option.

Will continue updating

Edited by reimbowl

Nobody?

another...bot is not selling shit uniques i have setup on my pickit as its same pickit versions before and used to sell

u'r like an Angry discharger :)

Well

is u'r problem the same with the new v19rc (26/05) and a fresh install (no copy past of u'r old pickit or map setting)

1) for map, i think u'r problem is in u'r map setting (let us see u'r map setting)

2) don't know, not using this fonction

3) i've got the same pb if i've a lot of instance.

Same stash problem in new v.19, just default settings, including pickit and map

Now picking some more whites than before I think

1. Stash

Make sure you have all your Stash Tabs in the Pickit...

1,2,3,4.... and so on if you have more

2. Map

Default Maps it uses are levels 66 - 71

3. Chicken

Mine always went to the LOGIN Screen, I've never seen it at the Character selection

4. Whites/Blues

In the Game, In the Options Menu, under UI, untick the "Always Highlight" and tick the "Key Pickup"
In your System.ini file change the "70" to a higher number
; Set here the delay in ms to wait before looting an item (to ensure that the item is really the one we want)
pickup_delay=70
Edited by Jermanius

1. Stash

Make sure you have all your Stash Tabs in the Pickit...

1,2,3,4.... and so on if you have more

2. Map

Default Maps it uses are levels 66 - 71

3. Chicken

Mine always went to the LOGIN Screen, I've never seen it at the Character selection

4. Whites/Blues

In the Game, In the Options Menu, under UI, untick the "Always Highlight" and tick the "Key Pickup"
In your System.ini file change the "70" to a higher number
; Set here the delay in ms to wait before looting an item (to ensure that the item is really the one we want)
pickup_delay=70

I dont have enable stashing, only use the first with the maps in this tab. Even changing to multistash bot looks in 1 to 4 tabs (all with maps) and close without picking one.

thanks for the answers..still looking for a solution I think this stash problem only happens to me. Maybe because my stash numbers are 5-8 after sacrifice of vaal patch...dont know

Hiho, I have the same problem, my map farming settings are: [MapLevel] >= "68" && [MapLevel] < "71" # [RunMap] == "true"
The bot searches my stashtabs from 1-4 but doesnt pick up any map from level 68 till 71. He only takes white Level 66 maps and runs them.
Im running v0.19h and PoeMultiskript. Without white 66 maps in my stashtabs he starts running Zones.

Errors found:

- Bot doesnt check my maps on stash, if it has a map on inventory use it, if not, open an inmediately close stash without picking the map.

Same with any other objet as transmutation orbs to upgrade magic.

Not multistash problem because bots leaves items in all stash, problem is doesnt look to get items from stash, just open the tabs and close without picking

+1

Runing v0.20 and this problem continues

If map, transmutation orb and alteration orb is in personal inventory it works fine, but not if them are in stash, in stash tabs setted in bot of course

• Upvote 1

Ok i can run maps now. It seems that the bot dosnt care about your added Map profiles. So i renamed my added mapprofile in the bot folder configurations/default/maps to the default map profile.  my_map_profile.ipd  -rename-> to default.ipd

This works for me.

Edited by bigklafke

Sign in to follow this