Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
TheCableGuy

Help ASAP please! Bot doesn't attack close enemies when using bow, and other issues.

Hello all,

I just started using this tool today, and I must say I love it so far, except one slight problem....

My bot works fine and does what he should unless I have a bow equipped, and a mob runs right up to my face, at that point the bot stops working entirely. It won't use flasks, chicken, or attack, or anything actually....

Also, quick question, when using a bow he always just stands still and fires, never tries to escape the mobs at all....any suggestions, or is this a known issue?

Thanks in advance for any help you are able to give!

Hey CableGuy,

You might want to check the skill set up that you're using, I believe that your (default) right click skill is what you will be using when mobs get to close range. It's possible that you have it unset thus causing the problem. I don't know why it won't be using potions unless your potion delay is set too high. 

It should chicken out though. I did have some similar problems initially but was able to overcome them by tinkering with the skills used and changing flask delay.

Sign in to follow this