Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
jrinkerx

Leapslam best botting/IIR build?

I've been doing leapslammers for quite a while.

I've recently begun testing low budget facebreaker builds, and they are actually more powerful than leapslammers on a budget.

So far it seems that facebreaker builds have more survivability, since they're using a shield, clear speed is about the same, if not a little bit faster when you're not counting the desyncs that often happens from leapslam.

Leapslam builds require a somewhat powerful 2 hander, which can get "expensive" in a low budget build.

Facebreaker builds can be put together for around 10 chaos or less, depending on what items you already have.

During my testing with a tabula rasa on, i also realised that running facebreaker with infernal blow was quite tanky. Running IB, Melee Splash, Multistrike, LGoH was enough to carry me through merciless without ever having trouble, and (almost) never had to drop a pot. Adding Faster Attacks on a 5 link makes everything even more OP.

So yeah, a few things to think about :)

But IB FB runs into problems when there's "allies won't die" aura.  My original build was a FB but I later switched to LS (mourns for my hard earned regrets) when I started mapping.

However, I totally agree that FB is much more powerful than LS.

As for budget... since I'm only running 1 bot... I don't see that as a big problem since you can easily earn it back.