Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
hamncheese

v0.17C Bugs

1. After Chicken EB forgot it needs to turn ON Aura again, so he would continue on without aura resulting in a terrific death

Mapping related

1. EB arrive in Eternal Lab > EB Realize it doesnt have Map > takes WP to Town > upon arriving in town EB opens Social window and got stuck 

The cursor is there because EB tries to move to that location but because of the window he cant move, so he just standing there

hqooNRe.png

2.  Bot Failed to click Device, spamming left click,

there are no coordinate to change this, or maybe theres an offset im mising ?

HGfQzgR.png

Edited by hamncheese

• Now Map device inventory and open map button positions are editable in coordinates.ini file.

Try look :) - I'm positive Alk wouldn't have put that there unless it's there :)

Edited by zeMagic

Try look :) - I'm positive Alk wouldn't have put that there unless it's there :)

I have tried both coords and what i found is this : 

p0UoFDi.png

plZ8Xng.png

cS7Fs2c.png

OVpbjeY.png

related to Qn#1: You can check on the box reach says recast aura each run. Worked for me

yep, thats eventually what i did, but it defeats the purpose of having a Normal Aura dont u think ?

I have tried both coords and what i found is this : 

p0UoFDi.png

cS7Fs2c.png

Yes that's right and the only options, Check this though it fixed it for me:

https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/2717-windows-themes-and-coord-misclicks/

I'm also getting the social window opening/closing after returning from lab but not got stuck on it yet. Why's it do that Alk?

Might just be me but before v0.17 I've never seen the bot idling on a cleared zone before (note I do mean zone not map). Now I've seen it a few times. I have Max Run Time @ 1000, Max Idle Time @ 120 and Max Explore Percent @ 90. So far as I can see it should never fully clear a zone and stand still idling as should exit when explore % hits 90. I know this setting is ignored on maps to fully clear them, it isn't being ignored for normal zones as well is it?

On the exiting at limit note I'm going to put in a feature request on that as I think it should tp out rather than quit to login as it's generating a lot of unnecessary logins.

ok whats really going on for me i saw it today finally this is 17c

my bot will be going fine then the bot window closes then opens a new one and never starts it just sits there leaving my char to die

If bot takes TOO long to kill a mob (usually tough exile rogues), bot will flag it as corrupted memory and ignore it entirely.

I've seen it happen a few times now.  Not a biggie... I rather this than having the bot timed out from hitting air.

If bot takes TOO long to kill a mob (usually tough exile rogues), bot will flag it as corrupted memory and ignore it entirely.

I've seen it happen a few times now.  Not a biggie... I rather this than having the bot timed out from hitting air.

It's not the same thing as corrupted memory, it is intended and if you increase the absurd hp setting in one of the config files it will work just fine. 

Ooo.. it's the absurb hp thingie kicking off?

So that exile had over 200k hp? wow...

But... bot did attack the exile and if its absurb hp.. won't bot be ignoring it immediately instead of trying to kill it?

The exile had to chase my bot around the map until I took over and make my bot kill it.

However your explaination should be correct. I was just wondering why my bot attack it in the 1st place.

I'll adjust the absurb hp value as per your suggestion. 

Thanks.

Edited by klick

- item stuck on cursor bug, this is happening  more often compared to 0.16g, for me 0.16g was almost flawless, i can run the bot almost truly 24/7, but since 0.17a item stuck on cursor has cropped up again

i think one of the reason why is that the bot would : 

Rclick wisdom > sleep > Lclick item

Suggestion : 

Rclick wisdom > sleep > MouseMove > sleep > Lclick item

gg4YCpO.png

the above picture is bot trying to identify 2 item .....

i know part of the problem is how much Lag on my end (connection and hardware lag) but it would be nice to have this timer at least as an option

i know immo has created a solution for this in his EB Tools (btw it is a great tool)

but i dont like using /destroy everytime we got something stuck on our cursor, i dont want to accidentally /destroy a 20ex Unique

Edited by hamncheese

f11 does not seem to work for me with 17c. If i close the client and reopen, the changes in skills I made take effect.

i can confirmed that F11 Worked for me on 0.17c, maybe try restarting your host / vm ? you wont believe how many problem can be smoothed out with a simple restart

Yes that's right and the only options, Check this though it fixed it for me:

https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/2717-windows-themes-and-coord-misclicks/

I'm also getting the social window opening/closing after returning from lab but not got stuck on it yet. Why's it do that Alk?

thanks Bone, yeha i have tried your solution, but its still stuck quite often for me, anyway im not using map feature atm, since theres a big flaw in my opinion that need to be addressed first

- EB Running around in Empty Map

to me this really cuts down on efficiency on how many exalt/hour we can make.

thanks Bone, yeha i have tried your solution, but its still stuck quite often for me, anyway im not using map feature atm, since theres a big flaw in my opinion that need to be addressed first

- EB Running around in Empty Map

to me this really cuts down on efficiency on how many exalt/hour we can make.

Did you notice I changed the border width to 5 (was still getting the occasional miss). What theme you running?

Agree about the empty map. It should portal out wen it hits one of the explore limitsand mark as complete. Got a thread about it here:

https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/2736-portal-out-rather-than-quit-to-login-if-an-explore-limit-reached/#entry17578

Alk says it should already but it doesn't do it for me so sounds like that might be a bug too.

i can confirmed that F11 Worked for me on 0.17c, maybe try restarting your host / vm ? you wont believe how many problem can be smoothed out with a simple restart

Fair enough, I'll chalk it up to something weird that session. F11 so far works on everything except skill gems, but new profiles work fine (shrug).

Another thing I've noticed and never seen before, the bot now sometimes randomly just sits there not moving. A mob is hitting him and nothing happens.

It does not seem to be frequent, my bot correctly chooses between single and multi skills ( so I know its not the <2 bug but you havent set up your single target correctly). The cursor doesn't move during this time... however if I move the mouse or hit a key the bot corrects and goes about its business. I've been using since version 12 I think, and this is the first time I've ever seen it do that, In the past it was just the docks\sarn shuffle but it was still active.

Ongoing bug since the start of Invasion: Bot fails to chicken on most Invasion bosses. Works fine on the set unique monsters I tried it on (Perpetus, Kuduku, etc.)

Does any one have issues with your BOT using portal to reset the instance? When the portal appears on the left side of the semi-circle at Act 3, my bot will re-enter the portal, instead of heading towards the stash or seller as intended. 

I think it has got to do with the clicking distance.

Sign in to follow this