Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
hamncheese

v0.17b Bugs

That does highlight a couple of errors in the default pickit:

All refs to [Computer Energy shield] and variations should be [Computed Energy Shield]

[base_movement_velocity_+% ] has a trailing space which shouldn't be there

Hmm okey so ? am i should change pickit file or what ?

Hmm okey so ? am i should change pickit file or what ?

In meantime yes, but I've pm'd Phaukt so sure he'll change it for next release. This isn't what's causing your probs tho, you have selected the right character position in the bot gui?

Recently noticed that bot is looping on "fake" items. There's only whites and blues with 1-2 socket on ground and bot hits highlight button trying to find something that isnt there, It happend after picking up uniques a couple of times for me so far. Kinda like the ghost mob bug just with items.

also there seem to be pickit errors or something, tried both my own and phaukts pickit, got same error for both, my bot will just stand there when theres no yellows or blues trying to pick up / look for an item on the ground

In meantime yes, but I've pm'd Phaukt so sure he'll change it for next release. This isn't what's causing your probs tho, you have selected the right character position in the bot gui?

Yes , checked many times in all 3 version 16 , 17,17b 

Bot clicks login in , on the login screen and then suddenly stops, I do not know why it seems to me that just not detect that it is connected at all. I understand that nowhere in the ini files do not need to enter username and password. I have some experience with bots in D2 I used a long time a few bots and I had no problem with them and this just does not move  :x

Edited by icek

Yes , checked many times in all 3 version 16 , 17,17b 

Bot clicks login in , on the login screen and then suddenly stops, I do not know why it seems to me that just not detect that it is connected at all. I understand that nowhere in the ini files do not need to enter username and password. I have some experience with bots in D2 I used a long time a few bots and I had no problem with them and this just does not move  :x

16 won't work and will do exactly that, stop at the char select. And no, no user/pass needs specifying and sounds like you're logging in which is the last verification point. You're not on steam are you? I've not seen what happens with a steam version but know the bot doesn't work with it.

just want to share this, since this is the first time i ever saw this since ive been using EB

i was coming back to my pc , checking up bot and voila

a truly Holy F**k moment for me  :D

Tt52Ypl.png

no idea how this happen, i check the last zone settings etc all seems good

restart bot, and everything went normal again

Edited by hamncheese

Ye hamncheese been getting that alot lately, plus bots create new instances in america + singapore so it gets some lag aswell. Been good the last 2 days for me though. Some GGG network issues for sure. It pretty much happens because of creating new instances different realms like america/singapore etc.

Edited by beikenmule

Operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Vmware version: 7.1.3 build-324285
Configuration.ini file content:

; Bot main config file
[general]

; Define here which character you want to use in the character selection screen (default : 1, top character).
character_to_use=2

; Define here what is the last act unlocked by your character.
last_act_unlocked=1

; Define here what is the last difficulty unlocked (1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless).
last_difficulty_unlocked=2

; Open chest?
open_chest=true

; Open strongbox?
open_strongbox=true

; Open chest under this range (clean monsters before) (0 : infinite).
chest_range=450

; Activate shrine
activate_shrines=true

; Activate shrines under this range
shrines_range=1000

; Level gems?
level_gems=false

; If you want to use Alt to loot items, setting this option to true may reduce the number of crap loot, to use this parameter, you need to enable the option Key Pickup in the UI options and be sure the highlight key is set up on alt (default : true)
use_alt_to_loot=true

; Press shift while moving
shift_when_moving=false

; Here write the name of the zone that you want the bot to clean. You have to write it /!    HE SAME WAY/!as it is written in the coordinates.ini file (without _x or _y ofc). For now, the bot can only clean one zone per run.
zone_to_clean=twilight_strand

; Important!! you have to give the act which the zone belongs.
zone_to_clean_act=1

; Set the difficulty desired (1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless).
zone_to_clean_difficulty=2

; Percent of the map from which bot consider map is cleared, bot will restart instance when value reached.
area_clean_percent=0.930000

; If the number of dead monster around character didn't change during last 60s (default), next instance! (set to 0 to disable this feature).
monster_no_kill_timeout=180

; Maximum time (in seconds) allowed per run. when timer is reached, exit to login and start again.
run_max_time=1200

; Use TP Scrolls instead of exiting to login.
enable_tp_to_town=false

; Your Path of Exile version, 0 for Normal (pathofexile.com) 1 for Garena (poe.garena.com)
poe_version=0

; Chicken if unique monster is in range?
enable_unique_chicken=true

; Range to deteck unique monsters
unique_chicken_range=1000

; Key to enable Elite Features.
key= (removed from this post)

; Your username on exiled-bot.net
identifier=Durturr

; Chicken if any of the specified monsters is in range?
enable_sight_chicken=true

; Range to deteck monsters for chicken
sight_chicken_range=1000

; Enable Map farming?
enable_map_farming=false

; Names for monsters to chicken. Separate with ;  E.g. use: Piety;Dominus
sight_chicken_names=Alpha Paradisae;Atziri's Pride;Balus Stoneskull;Beheader Ataguchu;Bladeback Guardian;Bladetooth;Blood Morpher;Blood Stasis;Cava, Artist of Pain;Ch'aska, Maker of Rain;Cintiq, the Inescapable;Coniraya, Shadow of Malice;Corpsestitch;Corrector Draconides;Curator Miem;Droolscar;Evocata Apocalyptica;Genesis Paradisae;Glassmaul;Granitecrush;Grath;Guardian of the Mound;Harbinger of Elements;Haviri, Vaal Metalsmith;Inti of the Blood Moon;Jikeji;Judgement Apparatus;Junglemare;Kall Foxfly;Kamaq, Soilmaker;Konu, Maker of Wind;Kutec, Vaal Fleshsmith;M'gaska, the Living Pyre;Mammothcage;Mother of the Hive;Mother of the Swarm;Nighteater;Ossecati, Boneshaper;Perquil the Lucky;Pewterfang;Rancor;Rima, Deep Temptress;Shadow of Vengeance;Sheaq, Maker of Floods;Shivershell;Shrapnelbearer;Simi, the Nature Touched;Spinesnap;Strangledrift;Tailsinger;The All-seeing Eye;The Bolt Juggler;The Book Burner;The Duchess;The Firestarter;The Raging Mask;The Revenant;The Sunburst Queen;Thornrunner;Wiraq, the Impaler;Wiraqucha, Ancient Guardian;Wonderwalker

[combat]

; Multiplier for highest skill range used, to compute distance to attack mobs (instead of exploring)
max_range_multiplier=2.000000

; Bot will kill any monster at this range before looting anything (chest and item).
safe_range=400

[stashing]

; Enable stashing ?
enable_stashing=true

; Which stash tab to use? If multi-stashtab is enabled separate tabs with commas. eg: 1,5,7
stash_tab_to_use=4,3

[flasks]

; If life goes below this value, use pot.
use_life_flask_percent=0.900000

; If mana goes below this value, use pot.
use_mana_flask_percent=0.200000

; If life goes below this value, chicken.
chicken_life_percent=0.600000

; If energy shield goes below this value, chicken (default : 0, means that it is deactivated).
chicken_energy_shield_percent=0.000000

; Flask key in slot (begining from left).
flask_key_slot1=1

; Flask healing time (in millisecond).
flask_slot1_recharge_rate=3000

flask_key_slot2=2

flask_slot2_recharge_rate=3000

flask_key_slot3=3

flask_slot3_recharge_rate=5300

flask_key_slot4=4

flask_slot4_recharge_rate=9000

flask_key_slot5=5

flask_slot5_recharge_rate=9000

; Flask cooldown to avoid using flask multiple times when low life.
flask_delay=100

[profile]

Issue encountered: The bot doesn't chicken at the sight of a monster, even though I've written it's name (along with multiple others). I don't remember this feature ever working for me, apart from when I put just one name.

Edited by Durturr

16 won't work and will do exactly that, stop at the char select. And no, no user/pass needs specifying and sounds like you're logging in which is the last verification point. You're not on steam are you? I've not seen what happens with a steam version but know the bot doesn't work with it.

Ofc i know , and yes i'm not on steam :)