Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
fantominus

Bugs Report on map farming

Hi,

After few tests you will find my reports of bugs in map farming (version 0.17) :

- Promenade map make the bot stucking, the bot back and forth all the time and try to go always to the ledge.

- Globally the bot make a lot of ground hitting without mobs in maps

- the bot restart by logout/login when in maps for no reasons

- sometimes the bot stop in map, stand a while and continue

- problem with invicibility totems which make the bot hitting until chicken, maybe try to make a priority to go directly to totems before monsters

- exiledbot.exe crash in some maps or laboratory sometimes but context is difficult to determine

- sometimes the bot make lagging the game in map, everything become slow like a big bufferization !!! my PC is very strong but the game still slow even after quitting map and back to town. I have to quit the game and restart. I remarked that it happens when bot stay to log time in map without coming back to town. 

Thanks for the amazing work on map farming because for the rest, it works well, especially the floor changing in map and the transitions between town and lab.

Edited by fantominus

- Promenade map: Already working on it.

- Fantom mob: Already working on it.

- Exit to login in map is due to Monster No Kill timer or Map Run Timer, bot doesn't create a tp cause if it get stucked there better to keep it explored and not come back.

- Problem with aura cannot die: Already working on it.

- Crash : I got no more crash while testing the bot with 0.17b

- Lag in the map, maybe you can get more info from log files.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Thanks, with 0.17b some issues are fixed.

Promenade works better and the bot can manage maps without issues (less stop and run).

Remains issues are :

- Exiledbot.exe crash in maps but i was the case in normal maps before 0.17 so i don't think it is related to new maps.

New issues:

- PathofExile.exe crash, first time i see that but regarding shout messaging is it normal with 0.17b.

Sign in to follow this