Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
RaZe

0.17 Bug's I've encountered so far

PoE crashes + Bot not responding very often. Bot actually stops sometimes without crashing and just stands inside the instance F12 Wont help to start the bot, looks like he's taking a break and never starts again. And when I press Start button after that bot acts slow and stutter walks everywhere, even in act 3 town it's like my 30 movement speed boots went down to 2% movement speed.

Some performance issues with the bot, starts attacking in the air (I know for sure my skills are 100% correct I never experienced anything like this)

Anyone else have the same problems?

Btw recently like the last couple of days i've been seeing my bots creating new instances and I'm in Europe and often when it creates a new map the only option bot has is either America or Singapore wich is causing alot of lag. Even happens on my main while playing solo very frustrating to have high latency.  This one is probably just GGG & Gateway network related stuff.

Anyone else had this lately?

Edited by beikenmule

I too am having an issue with the following

stutter stepping through town (I'm sure that makes it look so human!)

Random pauses (Although mine seem to work itself out)

Attacking the air and waiting for the idle time to leave

my latency is not high, everything runs smooth like butter.

I have however noticed my bot preforms selling and item pick up much quicker on this version of the bot.

I think that my Bot stops walking after it sells to Clarissa act 3. It just stands over there without moving. I am not sure if its crashing or it just stucks and can't go onto the Stash.

I will check later on and edit this.

can confirm more or less.

- crashing a lot (exiled bot has stopped working). hard to track it down when a crash occurs.

- attacks invisble mobs or air (depends on how you would describe the problem). tho it must detect things as mobs, that aren't mobs. that bug happens pretty frequent, not only in maps, in literally every area/map for me. offset problem?

- crashing a lot (exiled bot has stopped working). hard to track it down when a crash occurs.

- attacks invisble mobs or air (depends on how you would describe the problem). tho it must detect things as mobs, that aren't mobs. that bug happens pretty frequent, not only in maps, in literally every area/map for me. offset problem?

i am also experiencing the same problems as above so far in garena version of it.

Disabling strongboxes fixed attacking the air for me.

I've been trying about everything I can think off. No difference for me atleast with or without Strongboxes/Chest.

Bot Crashes everytime it load a new map...

Stutter running and attacking

Going back to the map after its already cleared (is that a bug?) :)

Edited by Ferlez

- F11 doe'snt work , need to start again the bot

- Laboratory map issue (put the map)

- crashing  (exiled bot has stopped working).

- attacks invisble mobs or air

- F11 doe'snt work , need to start again the bot

- Laboratory map issue (put the map)

- crashing  (exiled bot has stopped working).

- attacks invisble mobs or air

F11!! This is annoying me the most.. Just singlehandedly destroyed my autoleveling script :P

same here

Just noticed on the top of the Bot Gui that (Elite) is flickering very fast from no elite to Elite. No lvl 45 req message though.

mine love a lot to jump(leap slam, main attack) on the same place,like 6+ times per map. (i unblock him manually)(clean-new config)

hjappend a lot more in dried lake !!? dunno why

and another, crash sometimes after he, re-enter on a portal map

Edited by drmaboul

- Bot can't vendor items. It walks to vendor, then clicks on vendor, then clicks on goodbye (like it tries to click on sell but doesn't reach) and does the same thing over and over again.

I have had frequent bot crashes as well. I have been supervising it so caught it all but one time before dying. Maps doesn't work for me. It has just randomly stopped and just stood still at random. Also saw it stutter step through town once.

Bot tends to crash when it enters map for 1st time.  (related to checking gem level / aura casting?)

Bot is always trying to 100% map exploration despite Map explore percent was set at 85%.

(I think a lot of ppl are finding bots keep going back to OLD map bcos bot doesn't think it have completed the map)

To force bot to do fresh map... enter a NEW instance of lab... start bot. Bot will then go back to town to get new map.

I managed to have a few successful run (back to back) IF bot wasn't interuppted (chickened, idle timeout) half way.

Usually if bot is interuppted and comes back... it will try to REEXPLORE the whole map. (100% b4 it will portal out)

Bot will reexplore the WHOLE map if it portal back to town to stash/vendor stuff as well.

Edited by klick

Already found and fixed the crash on map loading.

F11 will be back on new version.
Sry about the troubles!

First off well done Alk, mostly wicked job :)

For me...

- Laboratory map issue (coords seem out to open the map device)

- opens then closes social window each time it returns to town from a map (when I've started one running manually)

- attacks invisble mobs or air, but I also noticed this sometimes on recent earlier versions, seems worse though. Log is just showing looping:

2014-04-08 23:37:34 [info] -> Attacking monster using mouse_left key at distance : 26.474913
2014-04-08 23:37:35 [info] -> Attacking monster using mouse_left key at distance : 26.474913
2014-04-08 23:37:35 [info] -> Attacking monster using mouse_left key at distance : 26.474913
2014-04-08 23:37:36 [info] -> Attacking monster using mouse_left key at distance : 26.474913
2014-04-08 23:37:36 [info] -> Attacking monster using mouse_left key at distance : 26.474913
2014-04-08 23:37:37 [info] -> Attacking monster using mouse_left key at distance : 26.474913

And on. So somehow identifying a mob that isn't there. Unless GGG have put ghosts in to fk up bots ;)

Edited by bonebox

-exiled bot keeps having to restart and leaves my guy just standing there to die (sometimes after 1 run sometimes after like 5 or 6 runs)

- my bot takes like a 1-2 second pause between attacks (which wasnt happening before v0.17)