Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
sapin32

Hey !

My name is Jean-Philippe, yeah its a french name and I'm from quebec ! ( no quebec bash please.. :P )

I'm a long time bot user, I started with diablo 2, botted up to 16 bot at once to make some revenue ! Then i whent on wow where I made a bit part of my income, I was using honorbuddy for quite some years then stopped due to me having a little girl, she's currectly 5 months and she's a little angel :)

Of course i'm actualy doing some diablo 3 botting at this moment but this is not enough profitable anymore versus the electricity bill. I keep doing it just for the fun of doing so.

This is when I found PoE, remembered me alot of diablo 2 which I had the most fun to play and bot with. I hope this project will get going and will have a nice future ! Since there's next to zero PoE bot I will help whenever I can to get this going :)

P.S. Dont be a grammar nazy wit my english since I usualy speak french, but if you ever have any difficulty understanding anythings just ask and I will rephrases everythings with pleasure !

Hope this community and developpement team keep growing and get better with time !

And the most important part, have fun doing so :)

Have a nice day !