Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Phaukt

pre-lvl pre-rushed acc's

I'm goin to start by saying this is just an idea.  I know many of you HATE lvlin ur bot acc's.  I know D2jsp doesnt approve of sellin acc's but they also hate botters :P so what i'm suggesting is selling a pre lvled, full rushed character.  at a cost of either RLM or Forum Gold.

each pack would contain:

1 randomly named ambush character, email, and poe acc address/pw

1 poe character lvled to 35 marauder, scion, duelist

1 complete rush from normal Hillock to merciless Dominus

all skillpoint/some respec quest's

all key wp's

Would like to see if poeple would be interested in this package? price will be worked out later.

Possibly taking order's this weekend.

the most important question: is rushing safe?

Even if the rusher is non-botted the account is in party with 10? 20? 30? bot accounts.*phew*.... i wouldn't assume a long life ...

i tried questing with 1 rusher and a few leecher (later bot accounts) and i failed .

I would NEVER party with Bot A and Bot B.

Makes paying for differenct VPN's/Dedicated IP's useless...

Level a fast rush character by hand takes even more time than questing a few bot accounts and let them run.... (i guess..)

and i dont know why many people want to sell lvl 35 or lvl 50 or such...? If the bot is working, let them run over night and overlevel by 10... why not...

It is really no problem to gain this levels - the questing and equipping part is the stupid thing...

a few facebreaker items are nice, but it is hard work to get 6+ equip sets fitting for lvl 10/20/40/50/60/....

and then, when you got a lvl 70 ready - nice and sexy - traded WoE and such crap.... you get banned after 50 dock runs.... *wohooo*

it is not easy at the moment. In fact too much risk and too much troubles to end up with some $ at the end of the month....

(auth -> stupid, vpn -> stupid, bugs -> stupid, ban war -> stupid, currency prices -> stupid, mule and xchange your crap into ex/et -> stupid)

Edited by lalelu
  • Upvote 1

I didnt realized that you where already doing this.  I mean to be no competition to you it's just an idea i had, was seeing what ppl would say about it.  I greatly appreciate the heads up about a greater possibility for being banned.

Edited by Phaukt

well advising all of em to minimize botting to not get owned by banwave xD stopped my service for a while cause were working on some site atm + the risk of selling that might get ban and blame me for it LUL 

Edited by sniper101

Lets face the facts.  As botters we always run the risk of being banned, it's something with have to deal with, and any account's that has used a bot can be banned.  I'm merely asking if ppl would be interested in this service because i know how much ppl hate lvlin their bots, and not everyone can afford the money. 

Edited by Phaukt

nah im not butthurt just stating that this is not the perfect time to do that service if you wanna ruin your reputation feel free to do so.. and gL lol

man i used to respect u cause your helpful immo is right u just cant seems to find critizism and just flame em back lol

Edited by sniper101

nah im not butthurt just stating that this is not the perfect time to do that service if you wanna ruin your reputation feel free to do so.. and gL lol

man i used to respect u cause your helpful immo is right u just cant seems to find critizism and just flame em back lol

maybe if your guy's came off in a proper manner instead of slamming me right off the bat i would react better, the way u treat ppl is the way you will be treated.

maybe if your guy's came off in a proper manner instead of slamming me right off the bat i would react better, the way u treat ppl is the way you will be treated.

i wasnt even flaming my posts clearly stated that im warning u cause i was in that business for 1-2 months and now in this dire situation you will get your name stained if the accounts u sold got banned right away.  like i said with the attitude like that u dont even deserve to be an admin  of this forum too bad u really got a good work before and we are all thankfull for that but u do have a sucky attitude GL to u

ps. im not hating your the one is xD look at your signature LOOOL 

Edited by sniper101

i wasnt even flaming my posts clearly stated that im warning u cause i was in that business for 1-2 months and now in this dire situation you will get your name stained if the accounts u sold got banned right away.  like i said with the attitude like that u dont even deserve to be an admin  of this forum too bad u really got a good work before and we are all thankfull for that but u do have a sucky attitude GL to u

ps. im not hating your the one is xD look at your signature LOOOL 

Well for 1 i'm not an admin. i'm a eb support cause i try to help out.  It was merely an idea i had and posted about it cause i didnt know much about actually doing it and i have learned a great deal in a short amount of time thaks to you :D i'll even give u some rep on ur valueble information.  we always face a possibility of being banned it's a way of life for a botter.  my attitude has nothing on being a eb support it's cause of the fact i try and help out other's.  But yes my attitude was childish, and my signature too, i have editted it along with my post's and am currently tryin to resolve the issues with you and immo. as an eb supporter, i'd prefer to not have enemies, but instead work with ppl for the better, even when i'm stubborn.

Ps the sign was kinda funny but uncalled for :P