Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
bonebox

New skill management suggestions

Alk mentioned this the other day on another thread where we were discussing skills:

"I would like to hear some suggestion about how to improve current skill configuration system to make it simplier and more explicit.."

So I'm going to get the ball rolling, discuss and/or add your ideas below :)

Maybe some kind of gui with stacked dragable/scalable horizontal bars, the width and position of which determine range, top of the stack = top priority, x axis being range 0 - say 600 (perhaps configurable, maybe autosized to max range setting if >600). Maybe color code active/inactive. Could use overlaid badges to indicate normal/special (though I still can't get anything to target just specials), mob density settings or aura (which would maybe drop to bottom of stack and display over full range on being set for clarity and as priority/range independent).

That sounds good. Apart from that, maybe get some common skills/settings in a dropdown, ie., pick fireball from a list, and it sets some appropriate distance.

As it stands now I enjoy perfecting how the bot handles is skills. Typically, once I'm done with it, my bot is better at killing than I am...

pirox used a few cool features such as 

*first skill  (when u first see enemy)

* second 

*Then it had the preference

it made for a much more robust experence