Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
melchome

emulator

what is a good emulator to use to be able to run more than 1 bot at a time on a single pc i watched your d3 bot video and its what made me think of it could you please recommend some windows emulators that will run in win 7 ultimate 64 bit please and thank you.

yea thats exactly what i ment thanks but i now have it and ive googled a lot and for the life of me i cant get it started it says open or download idk if you can offer any advice id be thankfull

You need an OS for the Virual Machine. The VM is like a computer in your computer, including BIOS. So you need a bootable device to boot from, like a Windows Installation DVD from which you install the OS onto the virtual harddrive. :)

Or did I got it wrong and you have a different issue?

i cant get it to read the disc i must be a idot ot something but i have win xp win vista win 7 32bit and 64 i cant get anything do i need to have it partitioned and installed before i open vmware ?

by useing virturalbox i was able to get win xp installed and running then got the game bot everything set up the game updated and it wont run because it says i dont have a 3d gpu but obviously i do when i try to install drivers in teh virtual box it fails ive spent the last 6 hours waiting was excited to get to use it for nothing....

i must not have hit the magic key word in google but i finally found a awesome page http://www.technibble.com/how-to-create ... l-machine/ walks you strait through it with everything you need except the windows disc

im right back to the same issue the video device says gineric in the virtual win xp and i cant get it to update the driver i have a nvidia gts 650 so i dont even know what to do or try to do.

hey,

installing the vm shouldnt be that hard.

try to find a youtube video. and go for a windows iso file.

also if u can get the dvd to work it might be cause of the vmware tools.

but as i know they only can be installed if u alrdy got an os running.

so the iso file should solve the problem. just copy it to ur normal desktop and select it while creating a new vm in vmware player.

^ go for a youtube video. its not that hard to find a nice one.

virtual box wont work since the driver integration doesnt support 3d accelerationa s i know. and this is needed to run poe.

d12

so ive tried win xp on 3 virtural machines vmware, virtualbox, and the windows 7 intergraded one with no sucess. is it the win xp thats giveing me problems cause none of the 3 would support 3d drivers should i try win 7 on it ? i was trying for xp to save cpu power and ram but its not looking like thats going to work, my system is amd phenom 9850 quad core 2.8 ghz 4 gigs ram gts 650 with 2 gigs ram running windows 7 64 bit as my normal os, also what would make the bot open a instance instantly log out then do it over and over i got home from work the other day and it had about 25 instances open needless to say i stoped useing that account for hte time being just courous if anyone else had seen that. i am going to try the link that you shared and see where it gets me, thanks for your help guys

WinXP didn't work for me either. Only Win7. The 3D drivers you are missing are in VMWare Tools, which can be installed just by a click from the menu in VMPlayer, if Win7 is properly installed and running.

well i downloaded your version but it says it wont work with the free version it just errors out and closes the programe it says yours was made with features that mine doesnt have :{

ok i got work station it gave a me a few issues installing the virtual win 7 just lost files and such but i got it running now all it does is freeze up when the network pops up to ask what type it is "home public"

idk

nevermind all is well and working great so far idk what its problem was but a full restart fixed it thanks for shareing your work with us greatly appreciated.

Sign in to follow this