Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
bonebox

Bot overshoots town wp and gets stuck in loop

As title says, sometimes it goes past the town wp and when it does the resulting znoe slect sequence goes out on th y axis for some reason. Manual fix with bot still running is to click somewhere in town above the wp to move the char then it goes back to wp and all fine.

So quick dirty fix without bug hunting would be count times it goes through zone select sequence and on say 3rd do 1 click on floor above wp.

Can confirm what OP said, bot just runs past wp in town and gets stuck. Not sure if it's related with latest hotfix. Bot version in download section says it's "v0.15j" but when you download it there archive actual name is "0.15i", which is the version that worked before 1.1 patch.

its not coors thing. bot cant ctrl+click on zone button. Like mine cant pick docks for example - the create instance window not uppear. If i pause bot and trying to ctrl click on it its not working either, as ts said only reopen wp window can fix the issue. I was think that could be coz of decync but probably its some kind of bot error coz before the content patch i didnt notice thing like this.

Edited by mbxnir

Just to note may be my perception but seems worse lately (post patch and bot version m), getting a lot more I'm sure. Noticed it seems to click on wp and keeps running after it's opened zone select screen then it can't enter any zones. mbxnir's right, hadn't noticed before, if you pause bot and try to go in manually the zones do nothing so this could actually be a game bug. As I said tho can be overcome by a single click on floor in town above wp to move char then it runs through again fine.

As title says, sometimes it goes past the town wp and when it does the resulting znoe slect sequence goes out on th y axis for some reason. Manual fix with bot still running is to click somewhere in town above the wp to move the char then it goes back to wp and all fine.

So quick dirty fix without bug hunting would be count times it goes through zone select sequence and on say 3rd do 1 click on floor above wp.

agree, the above suggestion would be the best, since the dev seems a bit too busy to deal with bug atm

Yes happens to me too often. I pay monthly too so it sucks to have the bot do nothing. This should be a top priority as we can't farm act 3 with this bug. It's been out for about 3 weeks and no fix.