Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
pronoooob

whose ass got banned last night?

Did you get instant banned, or currency flagged + then banned? Asking because im currency flagged right now and have been waiting on a response for over 4 days now. They have some fast ass customer service.

instant. never flagged

anyone else getting banned a lot in the new leagues ? 2 days ago i lost 4 toons , today I got 1 more banned from the new bots, was lvl 35 botted for 1 day only

anyone else getting banned a lot in the new leagues ? 2 days ago i lost 4 toons , today I got 1 more banned from the new bots, was lvl 35 botted for 1 day only

past 4 days i lost 5 bots. 3 on standard 2 on ambush. that shit scare me a lot, like they learn how to detect bot

Should be a detail form for this. Botting Act + Location, Time Period, Europe/Garena etc/ 24/7/ Level / Static or dynamic VPN/ Public VPN. Amount of runs in a row + chickens. Would be nice with more info

Edited by beikenmule

yeah

i know there have been alot more bans recently hang tight dudes!

Should be a detail form for this. Botting Act + Location, Time Period, Europe/Garena etc/ 24/7/ Level / Static or dynamic VPN/ Public VPN. Amount of runs in a row + chickens. Would be nice with more info

thats what i ideally wanted this to be a banreports section

Sign in to follow this