Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
lawlessmafia

DPS - Gear Problems

Hello,

I am playing PoE for more than 2 years now. I have been spending a lot of problems, and before the bot a lot of RMT with chinese / Player Auction, to try all of thoose super amazing build from different website, ColbyCheeze / Ziggy etc..

But any road i can follow, any path i can try, i always have the same problems , somewhere i can't do anythings anymore..

For exemple :

Actually i am Maraudeur LeapSlam / DomBlow, and my skill only have 6K DPS, I have 56% Reduce Pdmg and i am over 75% in all resist ( except chaos ), I have 2k7 HP at lvl 79.

But i can't let the bot at Lunaris Temple cause of Brutus, or i can't MYSELF run Piety without Loosing XP by stupid dying,( not on piety ) but on thoose stupid women mobs with big nipples and tentacle who throw spike..

I mean there is always something who just make my caracter limited, no matter how much investissement i put on it.

Do you guys have some tips for me? Do you have any successfull path u are following? Did i missed something?

Thanks.

One Path: Infernal Blow

Second Path: Blender

Third Path: Blender ¤2

Split Arrow

I tried them all without using any money works pretty good can do lvl 78 maps. If you have big trouble staying alive maybe you should go for Double strike and use a One hander + Shield.

Anyway you will find all you need from the official forums from Pathofexile on how to play the game. That's the first place I went. There is all sorts of guides for all classes different builds with videos on how you play them and what gear to use should be all you need in order to get rid of your problems. Good luck!

Edited by beikenmule

Sign in to follow this