Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Turin

Good Stuff at 61 (City of Sarn)?

Just a stupid question. Can "good stuff" drop at all in that zone? Reason I am asking is, it's the only zone at mercyless that I can run without chickening out at least a hundred times at night.

Result so far: Tons of currency and useless gems, but no gear upgrade (Level 74 Ranger, 6400 Def with Grace, 1400DPS, around 2100HP).

dude gear for fast and easy running docks at domi worth like couple exalted at top. If u cant spent on gear ur bot this amount or currency then i dont know.. u sure that u need it at all?

It's not like that. So far I play selffound only. I did not buy a thing yet. I am only wondering if it's possible to continue this playstyle by farming a level 61 zone.

i had 1800 dps with lvl 90 and farmed well in libary and docks  (1 ex worth each day)

in city of sarn i found many 5 link and some orbs but the higher ur lvl,  the lesser the droprate  in that zone 

Glad we have you here to enlighten us parthekos! You seem to know it all, even without knowing me nor my toon!

Fact is, I do not trade, never ever, in any game. I play selffound only so I don't have any equip with life on it whatsoever. I also still need to skill 6 life nodes, so in the end I get to my 5-6K life. I don't need it yet, I got leech and my resists are capped at 77.

Also I can farm Docks and Sarn, but I have to be careful. My question was, does it make sense? I am nowhere ready to farm Piety. If it doesn't I guess I need to get into trading to get any further.

Fact is, I do not trade, never ever, in any game. I play selffound only

thats sounds funny only for me, when i read it at botters forum? :P

Edited by mbxnir

in city of sarn i found many 5 link and some orbs but the higher ur lvl,  the lesser the droprate  in that zone 

Not quite true... you're never considered more than lvl 68 regarding drop rate. This means the droprate penalty for lvl 75 and lvl 68 in City of Sarn is the same which is 13.5% - http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Drop_Rate#Drop_Penalty

@ Turin: 

Some items only drop in higher areas. Also, the higher the area the better modifier for rare items you get. E.g. the max bracket for increased armour % for chests in City of Sarn is 83-100%. However an ilvl 72 item can have 101-120% increased armour.

Edited by username1001101