Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
mbxnir

What was it?

around 10hours ago my bots stop working (it was few hours before patch). They just stop to connect with auth server for elite verification. Site was down, probably this was a reason. Now as i assume its not working because of tiny patch, coz they do verification now but aint run. Or this is my side problem?
Mb after some kind of site problem u need to notice ur customers? I didnt find not a single stoke about recent long downtime and about current status of bot.
I entered to shoutbox, asked gamemaste789 who supposed to be support, and answer on such dumb question about current bot status, especially when its said that current bot status "woking"? well he reply me that

@  mbxnir -bot not working?

@  gamemaste789-what u think??? (04 February 2014 - 10:14 AM

@  gamemaste789-did u try it? (04 February 2014 - 10:14 AM)

nice support work.

Edited by mbxnir

lol, please tons of ppl come on this site and ask same question, sorry if i seem abit rude.

but serious before u ask questions, isnt it much easier to hit "start bot" if it works, GG leave it alone, if it doesnt wait for alkapone to post a new topic ?

• Upvote 2

Honestly the answer wasnt dat harsh....no swears and no agressive tone

I get it were supports...but we dont simply exist for the sole purpose to serve all users

-frankly the job done by the supports on this website is done mostly on a VOLUNTEER BASIS

So plz next time everyone (in general) have some cador and respect for someone who is helping you for free and out of d good of der heart...also if things arent going so well, dont be so quick to throw dem under a bus.............................

And lastly this post speaks more volumes abt ur character as a person den it does the job done by d supports of dis community

-____________________-"""""'

Edited by pronoooob

Quoting OP

" entered to shoutbox, asked gamemaste789 who supposed to be support, and answer on such dumb question about current bot status, especially when its said that current bot status "woking"? well he reply me that"

You just said that your question was dumb. How else to answer a dumb question but with a dumber answer? :)

Quoting OP

" entered to shoutbox, asked gamemaste789 who supposed to be support, and answer on such dumb question about current bot status, especially when its said that current bot status "woking"? well he reply me that"

You just said that your question was dumb. How else to answer a dumb question but with a dumber answer? :)

it was a sarcastic. I saw that it said "bot WORKING" so why da fck my question is dumb?

And lastly this post speaks more volumes abt ur character as a person den it does the job done by d supports of dis community

i paid for a bunch of keys i dont give a fck what u think about my personality. And i dint know that eb support is VOLUNTEER here, now its make more sence to me.

thx to everyone here for judge me. Looks like its only im here wrong and every other is nice ppl.

A minor thing could be done IMHO: change the status to "NOT Working" / Working. It would be very helpful and it won't take too much time from the admins. Plus it will keep the spamming away from the shoutbox.

I think gamemaste789 is allowed a personality, (his answer would only affect me if I was emotionally distraught over my bots) its difficult for people to read others emotions over a chat box, If you knew the guy you would know we are a community here and passive questions like "what do you think" is considered playful banter, just putting it out there.

Sign in to follow this