Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
dasnon

[All my founded Aura Bugs]

[1]

If in the bot settings is checked to use Portal Scroll, the bot use Portal Scroll and go back to the Zone, but all Auras are up. The Bot forgot that the auras were already casted.

[2]

Sometimes(it stopped for me, doesnt know if it was fixed), the bot casts and recasts Aura. Some people stated its because of high latency 

[3]

Sometimes the Mouse Cursore wants to move to a specific positions. And aims for a special point and aims denn on a Aura Icon; Or Blood Rage Icon, Or quicksilver Flask icon for example. I hope its understandable what I mean: The pathing navigates on the Buffed or Debuffed Icons on the upper left corner and sends I think Mouse Left and so the bot doesnt do anything

[1]

If in the bot settings is checked to use Portal Scroll, the bot use Portal Scroll and go back to the Zone, but all Auras are up. The Bot forgot that the auras were already casted.

This is not possible. You should have done something wrong.

[3]

Sometimes the Mouse Cursore wants to move to a specific positions. And aims for a special point and aims denn on a Aura Icon; Or Blood Rage Icon, Or quicksilver Flask icon for example. I hope its understandable what I mean: The pathing navigates on the Buffed or Debuffed Icons on the upper left corner and sends I think Mouse Left and so the bot doesnt do anything

This happens to me too every now and then. Also i am pretty sure but maybe i have missed something: Is there a variable to declare max mouserange?

i tried it today. now it works. i dont know what changed, but im pretty sure about 2-3 weeks ago it was broken or i made something wrong

The aura bug where the bot loops casting and recasting them happens to me a lot. Im using openvpn so i have high latency, but still i need it to get fixed.

Added new key in system.ini file.

; Set here the delay in ms to wait after casting aura to check it has been properly casted
aura_delay=1500

Should be usable in next release.

[1]

Alk this is what happen to all my bot,

after every return to town (using town portal of course, because using relog will dismiss the aura)

the bot ALWAYS forgot he has Auras UP

so in every Map Re-Run bot will ALWAYS re-cast Aura

Alk this is what happen to all my bot,

after every return to town (using town portal of course, because using relog will dismiss the aura)

the bot ALWAYS forgot he has Auras UP

so in every Map Re-Run bot will ALWAYS re-cast Aura

did you tried new version? my got fixed

Sign in to follow this