Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
rumpis

Marauder - Leapslam

I started botting at lvl 19 with groundslam char, basicly no gear. and i read about leap slam to avoid the walls and stucks, so i geared it for leapslam but tbh it was abit hard before you get faster attacks, or propper gear, but atm im lvl 68 i belive and it looks kinda good for me atm, im hoping to reach sarn 2night to start at it in merciless :)

Any questions just ask :)

I can confirm that Leap Slam is THE build to be using. I am level 76 right now, build focused on survivabilty. Marauder, took all the life nodes possible and some attack speed, bought 400dps twohander and now I have 2000 dps Leap Slam and 4000 life. Leap Slam linked with Quantity, Melee Physical and Blood Magic.

Im making this to a farming character too run through the nights, though have a few problems setting up the GUI. If I use Leapslam on leftmouse button it will attack though pick up every shitty item if it walks over it, so there is no room in the invent in minutes. If if use Leapslam on rightmouse button and leftmouse button for walking it just walks about without using leapslam to attack. I guess I need to change the settings in GUI. Though I couldnt figure it out until now. Is somebody doing the same as I am and could post his GUI or help me?

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BUILD. Made a team last night, leveled x100 than my sporker witches. I recommend getting movement speed boots (wondertraps).

Start as duelist though IMO

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skil ... ZI9tr3vvrS

Get Major nodes first, Iron Reflexes etc.

Make a duelist.

Use 2h maces.

It gets nasty once you have a 3-4 socket with Leap Slam- Blood Magic- and either Fire Ele Damage or Weapon elemental damage.

I use 5 Health Pots, and a bunch of low level uniques that I found/were cheap. Wondertraps help a lot with the movespeed.

Included my profile, nothing really special.

hey d12 can you show your leapslamer skills config file i cant get it to attack with rmb if i dont put it on lmb it just runs in and attacks with the normal attack im haveing the same issue with my fire witch.

please and thank you

lmb: add the MOVE ONLY skill to the poe client and set the min/max to 0/0 in the bot config.

rmb: add the LEAP SLAM skill to the poe client and set the min/max to 0/400 in the bot config.

since ur atking with a normal atk u did something terribly wrong since leap slam just wont atk in any way if no mana left.

so either link blood magic to it or set ur mana pot percentage to 0.2 or higher.

I have leapslam on lmb and rmb and set range 0-400 on both... if there's no enemy around the bot just walks. leap slam is only executed when clicked on an enemy.

Works fine with low life IIR leap slammer