Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Poeloki

Bot for Hearthstone?

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/

Hearthstone the latest CCG made by blizzard.

The game has potential bot value.

The game has limited gold gain to 100 per day. 3 wins = 10 gold, 40 gold from daily quest.

So, there are 60 gold left for us to bot.

On average 10~15 mins per game. so 3 games = ~1 hour.

60 gold = 18 games = ~6 hours.

Winning rate 50% = ~12 hours.

If we make an account staying around ranked 25~20, chance for winning is there.

The tough part of the bot is how to code it.

Comments?

unfortunately, there's a lot more to hearthstone than running around a map and mashing buttons. You would literally need to build an AI for strategic processing, and that is more complicated than heuristic functions since most of the work will need to be built from scratch.

It'd be like writing a chess AI, people devote years of their lives to such things, and I don't believe hearthstone would last anywhere near that long.

Edited by Jarvis101

Yea like I said, I know the tough part is how you code it but here is the thing

Tt wont be necessary to win each game.

I mean, even if we lose a game we still get exp.

Exp is based on how many cards we deployed each game.

So, even if we dont make the bot to think smart, at least if we can make the bot to deploy minion, it will be great.

Guest BloodyBeast

The thing to do is to code a bot allowing users to code their own "AI" using LUA scripts or something like that.
But still, that's a big work however it would be easier to do than a POE bot since there are no "dynamic" side such as maps vendoring, looting, moving etc....
It's just analyse cards in your hands, monsters on the fields, your life, enemy's life that's it.
That's some work because you have a lot of situations to take into account of course but once that's done...nothing much left to do.

I think it's the kind of game you can use auto-it since to make the bot since it's not really fast and there aren't a whole dynamic environment to handle...

Gold is limited to 100 per day in play mode, why would you need a bot for such a low amount? I play arena and I usually make gold profit from it, you just need to know the game :).

Before the limit was enabled, I would've liked a bot for it, but now there is no point anymore...

not everyone is good as you and wins every game in arena .

since only one player can win each fight 

and in normal play u will win sooner or later just every second game  . 

he stated that he needs like 12 hours for 100 gold and thats a half day every day . <--- thats no point ?

not everyone is good as you and wins every game in arena .

since only one player can win each fight 

and in normal play u will win sooner or later just every second game  . 

he stated that he needs like 12 hours for 100 gold and thats a half day every day . <--- thats no point ?

I guess you are right 12 hours for 100 gold, but I think in the long run it would be best to run a bot in PoE and buy packs at the end of the month with the money earned from the bot, it probably means more packs than using a bot to farm gold in HS

My 2 cents

Guest BloodyBeast

I am a pay to win hater :)
I love korean farming MMOs where botting is like...impossible almost because it needs communication between player because the game is hard as hell ;)

thats very true :)

like i always tell the p2w haters : go work in real life for 1-2 hours and then u have enough money to buy ingame items

based on that, two hours of work would amount to $11-12 if working minimum wage in the US.

that's not really enough.

I am against paying to win, fully for botting to win ;)

If you want to make a bot for it, it is always possible especially if you got much free time left per day.

I dont see the point why you could against it while you are not even a programmer here.

Nothing bad if they do try to make a bot for it

Sign in to follow this