Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
username1001101

Full Inventory Pickup

I have quite a bit of quantity and rarity and I want the bot to pickup everything. However it happens quite often that my inventory is full for a run (even when stashing/selling all stuff the after previous run).

So the bot just stays there like forever and tries to pick things up. Is there a way to limit pick tries and just continue or go back to town to vendor things?

• Upvote 1

no. we all crying about it here so get used to it

Alk , please since you're fixing this, you should also make the bot stash EVERYTHING except scrolls and orb fragments before it starts a new instance, because a lot of times there's just leftover stuff (orbs etc) in the middle of the inventory taking up space not allowing the bot to pick up as many items as it should

Alk , please since you're fixing this, you should also make the bot stash EVERYTHING except scrolls and orb fragments before it starts a new instance, because a lot of times there's just leftover stuff (orbs etc) in the middle of the inventory taking up space not allowing the bot to pick up as many items as it should

i believe that what he actually working on. At least that what we all asking about for last 2 month

You can download it here : http://www.exiled-bo...Bot_Beta_v0.14g

Antivirus Warning is a false positive resulting from the bot's protection against crackers.

Improvements since 0.14f :
  • Fixed bug when bot tries to pick an item while inventory is full (resulting in an annoying boring f*****g infinite loop/crash).
  • Now bot stashs every item after each run (except scrolls and shards).
  • Skill tab reworked to TreeView.
  • ToolTip added to ExpandedLastItem window.

Thank you so fuckin much alk!

Edited by immo