Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
foom

Best practices for xferring items/currency to main account

I've read (I believe in the beginner sticky or anus thread) to drop things on the ground in a public party, but I'm sure they can log such transfers just as easily - what are some of the other best practices for transferring items?  No need to repeat anything said in the "how not to get your anus banned" thread.  Thanks.

the only way to exchange orbs safe is to get get some decent rares or some uniques  in exchange

So there is no "safe" way to transfer value between accounts?  Or just push the envelope on ripping your bot account off in the exchange?

it's true, each item has an item id assigned to it, to prevent duplicate items, aside from scrolls.

In that context, what are the primary purposes of botting PoE?

That was a serious question - is the objective generally to grind up characters in an easier fashion and gear them up or to use as farming characters for a main character?  Or is it mostly RMT?  This is my first time botting any game, as you can probably tell.

Using a guild stash that has only you and any other reliable friends(optional, just looks better) is the best way to go. Just make sure you've got the params to withdraw/deposit items for the secondary account.

Guild stash works great, good alternative is using the coast and dropping items on ground between accs.

Using a guild stash that has only you and any other reliable friends(optional, just looks better) is the best way to go. Just make sure you've got the params to withdraw/deposit items for the secondary account.

Wouldn't GGG record this transfer of assets as it would any other?  Once another account takes possession of an item for any reason (direct trade, drop on ground, pulled it out of guild stash, whatever etc.), I would think it would fall into a log.

Guild stash works great, good alternative is using the coast and dropping items on ground between accs.

Would you elaborate on this method?  Does this mean public partying?  Why the coast?

You could use any zone really. Just need to make sure both characters have the waypoint. I say the coast because it's easiest way to get gear to a new account.

Edited by Walt

You could use any zone really. Just need to make sure both characters have the waypoint. I say the coast because it's easiest way to get gear to a new account.

Ah ok.  Do you regularly have your bot accounts interact in this way?  I would see it as a big risk to have my accounts (main/bot/other) associated in any way, but if everybody's doing it...

Sign in to follow this