Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
lalelu

Area Bugs

- bot cannot handle difficulty settings (for example if you leave in cruel and want to start botting merciless)

- bot cannot handle different camps (for example if you leave in act2 and want to bot act3)

- NPC Vendor bug is quit annoying - happens everytime when i reinstall a fresh bot. Clarissa etc.

- Bot cannot handle Act3 City of Sarn, somehow bugs around and mixes act2 and act3 camp

- Bot cannot handle Act2 start area (forest)

correct me if i'm wrong, but i noticed such behaviour before and it was because of the bot setting.

- bot cannot handle difficulty settings (for example if you leave in cruel and want to start botting merciless)

- bot cannot handle different camps (for example if you leave in act2 and want to bot act3)

- Bot cannot handle Act3 City of Sarn, somehow bugs around and mixes act2 and act3 camp

you might wanna check again if your ExiledBot Last difficulty unlock:, Last Act unlocked, Botting difficulty and Botting Act are synchronised with your ingame state. mis-selecting one of those might cause the confusion in selecting areas for botting. 

- NPC Vendor bug is quit annoying - happens everytime when i reinstall a fresh bot. Clarissa etc.

for this one you might want to edit the coordinates.ini.

Edited by caon

correct me if i'm wrong, but i noticed such behaviour before and it was because of the bot setting.

you might wanna check again if your ExiledBot Last difficulty unlock:, Last Act unlocked, Botting difficulty and Botting Act are synchronised with your ingame state. mis-selecting one of those might cause the confusion in selecting areas for botting. 

for this one you might want to edit the coordinates.ini.

+1