Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Blackey

Moving botted currency

I'm currently botting on one pc connected via a private vpn to another connection.  I play my main account on my home connection with my laptop.  so everything is separated fine there.

How safe would it be to have both accounts meet in the same public game that some random made (like a fetid pool quest), run to a zone unrelated to the group, and have the bot char drop stuff and my main pick it up?  That way the only interaction between the two accounts was a public game, no trading/etc.  The goal here being to not get the main account banned in the event the bot gets caught.

Currently I'm just laundering everything off the bot through jsp, which works fine but adds a fair amount of work to the whole process.

Mine are in a guild with a dozen or so non-botters.  I mix my stuff in the guildbank and give out occassional gifts, but I keep meticulous records of what's mine.

you could make  a bank to trade with all ur future bots too so ur main doesnt interact with them, at all !
shit part is u gotta lvl to 25 tho obviously... =D

Is this what you all do? What's your way to avoid detection?

if ggg want to, they could basically detect everything. whether by trade window, guild stash or drop method ;)

as some guys posted in the last few days untouched mule accs were banned also (assuming they tell the whole truth). so it isn't 100 % risk free to mule anyway.

So I guess it seems the safest way is to do what I've been doing, and sell everything from the bot through jsp, then rebuy whatever currency you're looking for back on your main.  Assuming you run the proper VM/VPN/etc setups and of course never mention the use of jsp in-game.  That breaks GGG's ability to follow the trail back to your main, as it stops at a third party.  

Sign in to follow this