Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
gloomyr666

How much do you farm per 1 bot?

1 bot = 900 chaos per week easily. If you know what you are doing. People usually are blindsided to how to make currency botting in this game, it is not about currency's drop, it is not about gear drop, it is about gems and xp. I always laugh when I see some1 saying " LOL buying good gear for bot, LOLOLOLOL you are a noob1!!11".

well,and what gems are expensive on soft?

and what class/skill do you use for farm?flicker?)

Edited by gloomyr666

go for, forest or city of sarn.. mob density is the trick =)

i farm more than 1 ex per 5 hours, but beware forest and sarn is highly bananble.. so prepare to make new account. =)

because forest and sarn is so small the bot can clear it 3 mins.

additional tip guys

Invest 1 Character make it to merciless that can solo bot docks. equip all gems slot make it to level 20.. then make it 20% = 1 exalt =)

i make 10 20% a day, reduce mana is the best gem to make 20% quality.

ehm,thats unreal to lvl gem till 20 lvl for 1 day....no?=/

well,and what gems are expensive on soft?

and what class/skill do you use for farm?flicker?)

Well for this you kind have to know which builds are popular, right now I would go for reduced mana, melee gems, discharger gems. Reduced Mana 20/20 is pretty much auto-sold as soon as you lvl it.

• Upvote 1

Well for this you kind have to know which builds are popular, right now I would go for reduced mana, melee gems, discharger gems. Reduced Mana 20/20 is pretty much auto-sold as soon as you lvl it.

I thought reduced mana uses only for auras..no?? And this 20q doesnt work for auras,only for normal skills mana reduce bonus from quality...

yeah you are right gloom, but still they are goin pretty fast, maybe a lot aof people like me dont know that =/. Multistrike and melee splash are my new bets, lvling a lot of them.

• Upvote 2

Before my accounts were banned (hah) I was getting ~1 exile per day of basically 24 hour botting. But I will say that my high level bot was very poorly geared and was not intended for botting, and my second bot was only in his 40's. So yeah, I would guess a well prepared bot could do ~2 exile per day on average.

Before my accounts were banned (hah) I was getting ~1 exile per day of basically 24 hour botting. But I will say that my high level bot was very poorly geared and was not intended for botting, and my second bot was only in his 40's. So yeah, I would guess a well prepared bot could do ~2 exile per day on average.

ehm,u botted with 1 character 24 hours/7?)) or 12/12 with 2 accounts

i mean,want to understand,why banned)

I don't make anywhere near 1 exalt a day purely from currency? Most of my currency comes from trading drops and gems tbh? I have no IIQ, and currently farming Merciless Submerged Passage

im lvl 82 i think now, scion ST with LMP, i have no item rarity or quanity, I run library 24/7 merciless, i have enough dmg to 1-2 monster except rares/unquies. I have enough 77resis, 13k armor. I clear 60% of the map. I run it for 2 days, i have about 20+ chaos, 2exalts, 200+ jewellers, ~19 regrets. I keep some unquies but not alot i vendo most. and i sell all 6 sockets items except 5L+. i have to empty out my bot every 2-3 days/ ALSO i find TONS of maps that i ussaly just keep uping to about lvl 70 maps to sell, and unquie maps sell except for that wave one and the chest one.

im lvl 82 i think now, scion ST with LMP, i have no item rarity or quanity, I run library 24/7 merciless, i have enough dmg to 1-2 monster except rares/unquies. I have enough 77resis, 13k armor. I clear 60% of the map. I run it for 2 days, i have about 20+ chaos, 2exalts, 200+ jewellers, ~19 regrets. I keep some unquies but not alot i vendo most. and i sell all 6 sockets items except 5L+. i have to empty out my bot every 2-3 days/ ALSO i find TONS of maps that i ussaly just keep uping to about lvl 70 maps to sell, and unquie maps sell except for that wave one and the chest one.

24/7 on one acc? or 12/12 with 2 accounts???o_O

Sign in to follow this