Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
gloomyr666

How much do you farm per 1 bot?

I m farming Lunaric with 80 lvl and 50(or sometimes 100) IQ and its not very good farm :( I mean it is kinda low totally orb amount...

so,what is ur orbs amount per 1 session?(i think its ~14 hours?)

and how u farm so much?:D

sorry for bad english and thx for answers)

I farm library with 83 lvl. 8 days botting = 2 gcp, about 50 chaos (I mean in dropped orb and for unique shits that I sold), 15 regrets, 10 blesseds, 30 fusings, 60 alchems.

I dropped about 20 uniques best was maligaro gloves. Other don't worth more than 3 chaos. 

No divines, exalts or eternals

Dropped some nice gems like reave 15% or damage on full life 14% 

I thought I can get better currency from botting =/ 

I use boots, gloves and belt for IQ all with full rolls.

let see first how much u earn  :roll:

well,i never count total amount,but i think about 1 exalt per day... cant understad how guys farm better:( i use flickerstrike,so its kinda fast...but still 1 ex per day max :( and ofcource sometimes much worse

and you?:)

I farm library with 83 lvl. 8 days botting = 2 gcp, about 50 chaos (I mean in dropped orb and for unique shits that I sold), 15 regrets, 10 blesseds, 30 fusings, 60 alchems.

I dropped about 20 uniques best was maligaro gloves. Other don't worth more than 3 chaos. 

No divines, exalts or eternals

Dropped some nice gems like reave 15% or damage on full life 14% 

I thought I can get better currency from botting =/ 

I use boots, gloves and belt for IQ all with full rolls.

and what about ur character?lvl/skills? and IQ totally amount?

Don't believe this:  "lol,25 elite $ is like 1 hour my farm...no problems" because if it is true now he is millionair.

You can calculate my IQ easy... quant on gloves, belt and boots... 24+12+30 = 66 iq

Everything just depends on luck maybe one time you drop 2 eternals in 1 hour?

well,i mean here could be some tricks...for exmpl:

1) according to diablo 3, MF count good only /100 number. I mean - 100%,200% etc...maybe in PoE there is same system with other values

2) Maybe drop of currency depends on location - Library,lunaris,hand of god,catacombs...?

dont have other cool ideas!:D

and yes,dont want make new thread so will ask here:

as i know there are alot of ppl which got 1 ip,right or no?? so,if i will play on my ip 24/7 they wont ban me only cause of this,yes?:)  i want to play 12 hours on 1 account and other 12 on another:) will be more profitable

Currency isn't MF. Currency is based on level above or below zone. Read the Wikipedia...

More IIQ will drop more currency. 

The drops will also depend on the bot's clear speeds. Can it clear fast? 

14 hours? on a lower level bot in Nemesis .. Probably about an exalt.. If I sold the gems/uniques. More if I got something nice.

Currency isn't MF. Currency is based on level above or below zone. Read the Wikipedia...

More IIQ will drop more currency. 

The drops will also depend on the bot's clear speeds. Can it clear fast? 

14 hours? on a lower level bot in Nemesis .. Probably about an exalt.. If I sold the gems/uniques. More if I got something nice.

no,dude,i mean in d3 it works like "50% IQ?no,real it will be ...hm..like 20! 100% IQ?hm,well,it will 100% in real". This thing tested alot of times.. so maybe here the same?))

___

and what about location drop? for exmpl - from this locations best place to farm ITEMS - lunaris. But about ORBS - i dont know)

My bots have 0 MF, I'm a big fan of the faster you clear, the more profit you make. Plus mf gear is an investment not worth it since if the bot bugs and dies, there goes exalts. if it gets banned, there goes exalt. Just pure DPS, clear shit, the faster the more loot, more loot, more rolls at currency/rares/uniques. If your bot has 200 MF, and can clear a room in 10 mins, my bot has 0 MF clears room in 5 mins, i do 2 rooms of clearing, 2x the unique bosses, I might be getting more loot then you, but sure you have more rares drop, but that's up to chances. There was a post somewhere bout how killing more monsters nets more loot then killing and having high MF.

^^ well,i will test it :P

but it will 2anoying to test location drop. so maybe somebody knows about it?

currency drop = 100 - (char_lvl - loc_lvl - 2) * 2.5%

ive ran 12 chars to 60 with bot now, and ive gota say ive maxed iiq alot... and i die and die and struggle takes agis to get goin when going , its good, i get alot of orbs, 

but i have found if i equip a perandus belt only andrest pure damage, i get alot more than my iiq bot 

my current lvl is 72 with max iiq and im finding nothing, 

my other chars with just damage getting more so im back to new chars again for the level caps 

then when the accounts all 6 lvl 70s i sell the account for $100

drop penalty is only charged on currency items? normal / blue / rar/ uq ist matched by the drop penalty? im sorry, im net to POE

sup guys .. im lvl 66 and farming cruel submerged passage in 10 hours bot i drop 1 ex in currencies

I think drop penality not realy affect the fact of getting orb if u take the % of time u take to clean map and % orb dropped

if u do a map in 3 min -10 lvl monster , and  a map in 10 min -2 lvl monster... the 20% penality became a + for u

As i understand

3 min -10 lvl = 80% chance X3 = 240% currencies =9 min : 3 run

10 min -2 level = 100% = 100% = 10 min : 1 run

(% are not realistic i dont know if they are based on a 100% drop rate)

so u better kill kill kill faster then ever then go with mobs of ur level taking chance of die , losing time ...

I know your not lvling realy fast ... but u need to choose i want currencies or i want to lvl that your choice.

Edited by Thadz

I believe your character is never considered 'higher' than level 68 for CURRENCY drops (orbs, etc - not items). So if your farming any zone 66+ you should not receive any penalty on getting items to drop. For example, if you are farming the ledge at level 85.. You will be getting a severe penalty in currency orb drops.

Edit: Anyway to make the bot farm the Catacombs?

Edited by leeroy788

go for, forest or city of sarn.. mob density is the trick =)

i farm more than 1 ex per 5 hours, but beware forest and sarn is highly bananble.. so prepare to make new account. =)

because forest and sarn is so small the bot can clear it 3 mins.

additional tip guys

Invest 1 Character make it to merciless that can solo bot docks. equip all gems slot make it to level 20.. then make it 20% = 1 exalt =)

i make 10 20% a day, reduce mana is the best gem to make 20% quality.

• Upvote 1

1 bot = 900 chaos per week easily. If you know what you are doing. People usually are blindsided to how to make currency botting in this game, it is not about currency's drop, it is not about gear drop, it is about gems and xp. I always laugh when I see some1 saying " LOL buying good gear for bot, LOLOLOLOL you are a noob1!!11".

Edited by rodin
  • Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this