Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
ExilleLeo

BUG using "progression" feature

In Act4 I missed click and accept Niko's quest and the bot stay in loop here:

2020-03-29 13:18:15 [info] -> Something weird happened, quest description : 'Quest Complete - You have found some Voltaxic Sulphite for Niko and gained access to his Mine Encampment.' read from quest panel was not found in the quest state data static array
2020-03-29 13:18:15 [info] -> Running state priority: 8
2020-03-29 13:18:16 [info] -> Quest Panel opened
2020-03-29 13:18:16 [info] -> Selecting quest...
2020-03-29 13:18:24 [info] -> Quest Panel closed
2020-03-29 13:18:24 [info] -> Something weird happened, quest description : 'Quest Complete - You have found some Voltaxic Sulphite for Niko and gained access to his Mine Encampment.' read from quest panel was not found in the quest state data static array
2020-03-29 13:18:24 [info] -> Running state priority: 8
2020-03-29 13:18:25 [info] -> Quest Panel opened
2020-03-29 13:18:25 [info] -> Selecting quest...
2020-03-29 13:18:33 [info] -> Quest Panel closed
2020-03-29 13:18:33 [info] -> Something weird happened, quest description : 'Quest Complete - You have found some Voltaxic Sulphite for Niko and gained access to his Mine Encampment.' read from quest panel was not found in the quest state data static array

How as you can see I completed all NIko's quests chain manually.

I'd like so help please.

You've stopped the bot, and restarted it correct? Not pause, but actually stopped, maybe even restart the computer.

The progression feature is known to have issues, if you're wanting to use it your best bet is to get past this section/area yourself and hope it forgets about it haha.

You'll also likely need to watch the bot during progression, I let it run on the side while I do other stuff... like respond to posts ;) 

22 minutes ago, RangerRick said:

You've stopped the bot, and restarted it correct? Not pause, but actually stopped, maybe even restart the computer.

The progression feature is known to have issues, if you're wanting to use it your best bet is to get past this section/area yourself and hope it forgets about it haha.

You'll also likely need to watch the bot during progression, I let it run on the side while I do other stuff... like respond to posts ;) 

Thanks for your response.

After restarting my virtual machine the problem was still there. So I did many Stop / Start and he's started working again: D

Edited by ExilleLeo
  • Like 1