Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Thuvia

Bring back monster_no_kill_timeout

It worked perfectly for me, no bugs

Not having it messes up my setup :(

Okay dude, I'll bring it again in next release.

You still can use run_max_time atm.

Well actually, I countered it with a script that detects if the right mouse button was used in the last 20 seconds, If it hasn't then it logs me out.

The only problem with that being that I have another script that detects if the mouse pointer is being moved, and if it hasn't been moved in 4 seconds not then it moves the character to another location(depending on the map), kind of my way do deal with no pathing and monsters not being near the spawn.

Anyway, sometimes these two scripts will conflict and sometimes my first script will log me out right after a chicken logut because it takes time to load up a new map and by then the right mouse button hasent been used.

Which brings be to my next suggestion. Logging out isn't that big of a deal except when this happens:

Posted Image

Would you be able to make it so the bot scrolls down when there are this many instances? For now it just waits for them to run out of time.

hey,

was running into this issue aswell.

for me it isnt waiting. its just doing the normal way. going higher and finally its reaching a "used" instance.

^ some kind of "waiting" ofc xD

and it might be a nice improvement to catch the loading screen of areas.

since if the loading screen is shown the bot is still doing its new area clicks.

if the loading takes too long its getting to a higher mouse position but without any result.

next time ur starting a new area ull join the same again...

d12