Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
fathuntress

Magic Find? do you run it?

depends on what build you are running on.

A tanky leap slammer can afford to use a lot more MF gears since the build is not intrinsically extremely gear dependent and is very simple. (my leap slammer can do merciless docks with 100% IIR and IIQ)

A flicker striker duelist or more complex builds probably is less tolerant with switching out to mf gears. (my flicker striker and dual striker would probably die if I swapped for MF gears)

All depends on how you set your character up

I usually get 1 exa/day on my leap slammer and duelist. This is probably because while my duelist has no IIQ and IIR he triples in DPS so clears are much faster. But I get more loot/currency in general on my leap slammer.

105 quality,lunaris,all good. o.O double strike in 6L tabula rasa with no def and resists:(

btw,why farm docks???they are lower lvl=>lower currencry drop according to our lvl,no?

leap slammer has no equipments at all (bunch of random IIR IIQ rares). Doing docks still alright for currency considering it can't do anything higher and I don't plan on gearing it.

what is his lvl,dps,health,resists..?

can't remember, I think he only has fire res, 3k hp and like 2k dps. I get enough currency from docks so I doubt ill be looking into it again lol. Leap slammers are just boring as hell and WAY too slow compared to my flicker striker.
  • Upvote 1

can't remember, I think he only has fire res, 3k hp and like 2k dps. I get enough currency from docks so I doubt ill be looking into it again lol. Leap slammers are just boring as hell and WAY too slow compared to my flicker striker.

lol,i tryed to use flickerstriker(he is my main build) but i die 2often,eve in my normal good gear...cant understand how y use it right...:( cause its lethal - u enter location,see mobs - use flicker and if u kill nobody - u will died de this 2 sec cd...+Bood rage with my vaal pact killing me well....tel me please ifu can - how u play ur flicker on bot?!