Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
BOTitLIKEitsHOT

Itsa me mariooo!

What's up all. My name is Josh and im a botaholic. It started with lineage 2 during the games first year of release. Like some others on this forum I ran about 56 client's, which isn't saying much except for I have immence free time to micromanage. But i've been hooked ever since.

This project is totally kicking ass and has a wonderous future instore for it. Ive seen many small time games, blow up, and with it the first bot designer's blow up aswell. Around the time WOWglider came out, botting in warcraft was pretty small deal. But WOWglider made it possible. The dudes ended up netting over 6 figures for the program, so look forward to some bank fella's. Being passionate about gaming and botting, I will tell you now sticking close to your consumer's and listening to requests will get money thrown at you.

Anyway, im josh, again! Nice to meet you all, ill be a permanent fixture around these boards for some time to come!

What's up all. My name is Josh and im a botaholic. It started with lineage 2 during the games first year of release. Like some others on this forum I ran about 56 client's, which isn't saying much except for I have immence free time to micromanage. But i've been hooked ever since.

This project is totally kicking ass and has a wonderous future instore for it. Ive seen many small time games, blow up, and with it the first bot designer's blow up aswell. Around the time WOWglider came out, botting in warcraft was pretty small deal. But WOWglider made it possible. The dudes ended up netting over 6 figures for the program, so look forward to some bank fella's. Being passionate about gaming and botting, I will tell you now sticking close to your consumer's and listening to requests will get money thrown at you.

Anyway, im josh, again! Nice to meet you all, ill be a permanent fixture around these boards for some time to come!

Hi dude,

Welcome here!!

Yeah the WOWglider project was fantastic, we will try to go as far as them and even farther.

Have fun with the bot and with being part of its community.

Hey Josh, welcome on our forums.

We'll see if we can make it happen :D

I'd be glad to see the community around our bot grow like glider's one :D

Hope you'll have some fun with us ;)