Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Linxiekins

Waypoint problems.

I have gone through and found several threads on this, tried the solutions, none have worked for me. So the problem I am having is that I have everything configured but it is not using the waypoints correctly, and is just missing the button, trying again and quitting, so it gets stuck like that. I have browsed the other solutions and they are not working. I tried the spy window and changing the next instance co-ords to what it is on my screen, but it doesn't seem to have changed it at all

I am on windows 8 64 bit, using standalone client, and the newest POE bot.

These are my current settings

; first button when creating new instance

first_instance_x=145

first_instance_y=330

; offset to jump to the next button on instance selection screen

next_instance_offset_x=236

next_instance_offset_y=370

• If your bot is missing the waypoints by a little bit try opening your system.ini file with notepad and which is located in the configuration folder of exile-bot. Copy paste this string seen here over the existing one in the ini file "area_selection_click_delay=900"

http://i.imgur.com/BMq8qMD.png

I have done so, did not work. Should I be using the on screen mouse position or in active window. I have tried both and neither seem to work. The first mouse position would be X and the second Y, correct? Changing either dramatically does not seem to work either

Linxie, my friend was having this problem on windows 8. Try downgrading to an earlier verison. That fixed it for him. Let me know.

try these values:

[instance_selection]

; first button when creating new instance

first_instance_x=130

first_instance_y=185

; offset to jump to the next button on instance selection screen

next_instance_offset_x=0

next_instance_offset_y=55

I don't know what happened, after trying all that, but it works now for some reason... I re installed it a few more times and it just started working... Thank you for your help though. I appreciate it.

Sign in to follow this