Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
bluechipps

[BUG] 5-link detection not correct

Yess, pretty annoying bug, I already got a solution to fix it in my mind.

I'll be back to work on the bot tomorrow, so expect it to be fixed soon :)

Hey thanks for the reply!

Actually while you're at it if you have time, I was wondering if you could look into adding an option for picking up R-G-B items to sell for chromatics? I'm sure many others would appreciate the feature too.

A while back I looked into the structure of the item packet data myself and from my notes it appears that the bytes which indicate the colors of the sockets are directly between the "number of sockets" dword and the "number of un-linked sockets" dword. And if i remember correclty, and from experience, for every combination of socket count and unlinked sockets count, there is only 1 possible layout that poe uses, meaning you can tell which specific sockets are linked just by knowing those 2 numbers which you are already collecting in the bot currently. So all you would need is to fill in the colors and write a few if statements :)

Anyway, just an idea if you lookin for more features

• Upvote 1

seems to be happening a lot more since .15b, not sure if just me

only happening when a 5 socket drops with a large pile of items, will not pick up 5 sockets on their own

Edited by Synapse7

ah no wonder ive been seeing white trash in my stash since 0.15b , well the devs have allready plans to fix this, so maybe i dont need to put it into poll

Edited by hamncheese

Yeah Vote this 5link shit to be fixed ASAP, it's starting to become quite frustrating:) When it's fixed im 100% happy for sure :)

Yeah Vote this 5link shit to be fixed ASAP, it's starting to become quite frustrating:) When it's fixed im 100% happy for sure :)

lol okay then, putting this up to the vote

Sign in to follow this