Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Devanzr

shield charge help

anyone found a solution to the bot not getting stuck quite consistently when using shield charge?

Ideally my character will shield charge into a group of enemies, so this is his highest priority. And if there are no obstacles in the way it works spectacularly. However, if there is anything between him and the monster, he will start spamming field charge into said obstacle non stop and as fast as possible (even if the cool down is 5000). It's almost as if the cool down has no effect if the shield charge doesn't land on an enemy. The bot will relentlessly spam it until either the AOE part of the charge hits and kills the enemy or the enemy walks around the obstacle to confront my character where he is disposed of...then my character goes back to normal operation. I should also mention that whether the distance on shield charge is set from 0 to 5 or 0 to 400 the results are the same.

This isn't really a gripe because it's far from detrimental to mapping, just an annoyance and if anyone has a solution I'm all ears.

Also curious if there is a means of using shield charge both as an attack and movement skill?