Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkSide

Recent bugs that I found that were working the first 2 days of the update

• Enable Progression does not work anymore. Bot won't move if I check that.
  • Clear Corrupted Area bug: It clears a corrupted area but it won't get the corrupted vessel and get out of there. Instead, bot will simply not move anymore. Even if I help the bot get out of the corrupted area, bot will still go into the corrupted area then do nothing.
  • Auto sell feature from Merchant NPC Settings bug: The bot.... always gets stuck purchasing instead of selling. It tries to sell items but it keeps clicking the purchase GUI.

The auto sell feature bug is the most irritating bug I've found as it often made me waste time. It's been 3 whole days I would turn on the bot, then sleep for 6-7 hours, just to find out that the bot gets stucked at town's merchant(even on hideout's only merchant) trying to sell items from my first run or 2nd run(which is the 1st hour of the run). So for 3 days, I've been running the bot for 1hr/day. Please fix this. Also the progression mode. I barely play PoE myself(busy irl), so I couldn't really advance the story for the bot myself. Thanks, admin.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this