Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
cosacee

pickit bug

ok so i posted this in discord and in chat and got no reply so im gonna post here with higher hopes:

[Category] == "Weapon" && [Rarity] == "Rare" # [cast_speed_+%] >= "5" && [stashItem] == "True" wont work in anything

[Category] == "Weapon" && [Rarity] == "Rare" # [elemental_damage_+%] >= "10" && ([cold_damage_+%] >= "1" || [fire_damage_+%] >= "1" || [lightning_damage_+%] >= "1") && [cast_speed_+%] >= "5" && [stashItem] == "true"
just goes to sell my sceptre which has +7 cast speed that's my test wep btw

also a bug in the original pickit section which i tested and was working spell_damage_+% should be replaced with elemental_damage_+% mod
even this does not work:
[Category] == "Weapon" && [Rarity] == "Rare" # [elemental_damage_+%] >= "5" && [cast_speed_+%] >= "5" && [stashItem] == "True"
test item is 1 handed sceptre 30% inc ele dmg / 18% inc cast speed / 5% reduced enemy stun / +15 max mana / 22% inc stun duration on enemies
theres no reason why that pickit line should not work it is the ONLY line in the pickit
as soon as bot runs to vendor instead of stash i have to f12 to save the item to test again
can someone please help me sort this annoying problem out... thanks
Edited by cosacee

Can you change == "True" to == "true"

if i remember correctly it was causing some bugs in 0.6x versions.

Edited by monster
  • Upvote 1

i cant find a mod for combined spell damage and elemental damage
despite a few in the mod list they dont seem to work

[Category] == "Weapon" && [Rarity] == "Rare" # [combined_spell_elementaldamage+%] >= "5" && [stashItem] == "true"

it runs to sell it

[Category] == "Weapon" && [Rarity] == "Rare" # [combined_spell_elementaldamage+%] >= "5" && [stashItem] == "true"

cant get this to work

lots of errors in the sceptre's section as they use spelldamage+% mod when infact sceptres implicit is elementaldamage+%

[Type] == "Stag Sceptre" && [Rarity] == "Rare" # [spelldamage+%] >= "90" && [stashItem] == "true"

this isnt a wand so wont work the same way as a wand would which we are looking for huge amount of spell damage, and we would be looking for ele dmg also on these wands

combined_spell_elementaldamage+%
spell_elementaldamage+%
combined_only_spell_elementaldamage+%
combined_spell_elementaldamage+%
combined_spell_elementaldamage+%_final

wont seem to work for what i want it to do.. check a sceptre check its implicit elemental damage and check if there is a spell damage mod on the sceptre combine them and give me a outcome over lets say for testing purposes "20"? anyone got any ideas the default pickit is very blanket terms and cant find any examples or any other pickits with anyone using more indepth pickit configs

[Category] == "Weapon" && [Rarity] == "Rare" # ([spelldamage+%] > "10" || [elementaldamage+%] >= "10") && ([spelldamage+%] > "10" || [elementaldamage+%] >= "10") && [stashItem] == "true"

youd think the above mods would work

why cant i get the pickit to work as it should :/

Sign in to follow this