Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Supomglol

Stuck running in the right hand corner.. (from login)

As my subject states: my character just continuously runs in the bottom right corner, and i cannot find a fix for it anywhere. I've seen plenty of posts where people are having the same problem as me, but no fixes yet. Anyone know how to take care of this?

desktop resolution actually makes no difference. ofc it has to be bigger than the 800x600 ;)

also when reporting a problem and u wanna get help tell us which bot version ur running (did run when the problem happened).

otherwise we cant (and i also dont want to) help u.

since most of the time ppl just use outdated bot versions and wondering why its not working.

change ur In-Game Resolution to 800x600 and Desktop Resolution to 1280x800 and you will need to put ur Start Menu Taskbar to Auto-Hide

Tried that, didn't work. Also downloaded the direct x runtime and net framework download. Using 0.11C. Same problem, just clicks where the login button is over and over again. Also using standalone Poe

change ur In-Game Resolution to 800x600 and Desktop Resolution to 1280x800 and you will need to put ur Start Menu Taskbar to Auto-Hide

Tried that, didn't work. Also downloaded the direct x runtime and net framework download. Using 0.11C. Same problem, just clicks where the login button is over and over again. Also using standalone Poe

i'm having this issue as well on 11c and 11d RC. it happened on win8 64bit so i reformatted, reinstalled win7 64bit, same issue

Sign in to follow this