Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
soj4trade

Lifestyles of bots & mules

The lifespan of a bot is usually short and sweet. Like any street criminal - they get into trouble, and wind up in jail (banned) at an early age.

The lifespan of a mule however, I'm not entirely sure of. I'd like to consider them the "drug dealer" of the botting industry. They don't really do the drugs, but they are prone to being thrown in jail at any moment due to possession of illegal substances (banned for possession of items obtained via botting).

My question is: can we have one mule? If each bot and mule uses its own IP address, is there any reason to use multiple mules? My original plan was to have one mule specifically designated to holding currency items, while another mule held gems, etc. Now, these two mules would be two entirely separate accounts. But, is that really necessary? How will they find me out? I'd much rather purchase additional stash tabs and use one mule for everything. Is there really so much risk that I need to use multiple mule accounts?

Input please!! :)

I don't think Path of Exile developers are sophisticated enough to track player to player trades, and if you use a completely different ip address with your mule account then you should absolutely be in the clear.

just a question:

if i run the bot, the mule and the main in a vpn network.

same vpn account, but different connections from different vms.

ggg is able to find out im running the accounts through the same vpn account? or they only can see that the 3 accounts are in the same vpn network?

depends on the IPs and ur provider, obviously dont post any of the details here

i'd say in most cases d12 that they are only able to see the IP address

...in my case i have a vpn account BUT it has a number of gateways all across the world so if i get an IP from China its def gonna b diff to one from an australian gateway (but given from the same vpn account/provider)

So when I have had bans before they usually only ban accounts by IP, and my accounts on other IP's were safe...hope this makes abit of sense

thx for the answer. makes alot of sense. unfortunatly it doesnt solve my problem 100% xD

since im using the vpn of my university there is only 1 gateway i guess. but still my IP addresses should be different...

but honestly im dont know alot about networks.

Sign in to follow this