Donated but failed to put name

Donation Details

Confirmation number: 1LM84385LH958202J

Donation amount: $20.00 USD

Total: $20.00 USD

Purpose: Exiled Bot Inc

Contributor: Luke Palladino

Thanks for the bot dudes.

@ VanWrinkle: I bet you were simply trying to make yourself seem superior to us but failed... Maybe you can point out why it is stupid to do so? Is there anyway someone can actually use that information to our detriment? I guess not right?

It appears so abad, you don't use your real name when you sign up.

In reality only the confirmation number is needed, not your name.

@Walter, you're actually wrong. My personal name (different from my username) and verification number do not raise security any issues whatsoever. For anyone posting: you are safe! Anyone who wants to make a security breach into your account needs at least both and possibly more things: password and username. Don't pay attention to people I just responded to, as they want to create fear in others from their own inner projections, which is easy to see considering how they expressed as truth that which is wrong, and which can only mean that they care not for truth but for creating emotional instability for the purposes of aleviating low self-esteem. (they are trolls).

@Walter, you're actually wrong. My personal name (different from my username) and verification number do not raise security any issues whatsoever. For anyone posting: you are safe! Anyone who wants to make a security breach into your account needs at least both and possibly more things: password and username. Don't pay attention to people I just responded to, as they want to create fear in others from their own inner projections, which is easy to see considering how they expressed as truth that which is wrong, and which can only mean that they care not for truth but for creating emotional instability for the purposes of aleviating low self-esteem. (they are trolls).

Abad, I am right. You misinterpreted me. I was agreeing with you, so for me to be wrong you are wrong. :)

But please, let's keep this thread on topic (Posting your order numbers so that you can get upgraded.) No more you are wrong i am right talk please. :D

@ Walter, man I feel like an idiot! sorry about that! i guess I got pissed too much by that first guy, so I misinterpreted you. I apologize. Back on topic, for those who did post their names and confirmation number you are o.k., I checked with paypal they said it's alright.