Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Jabram

Bot Suddenly Unfunctional

Was excited to use this for release and had no problems before. Spent about 2 hours now trying to figure out what's wrong and cant seem to figure it out. =(

No matter what I do, when I start the bot it just keeps clicking to the bottom right corner. It can find the window but just keeps clicking southeast with no other variation. Would appreciate any info on this as it appears that no one else is having issues with release.

In the live chat it was said the recent patch didn't affect the bots functionality. Still having the same problem though. Did tonights patch mess anyone else's up?

"plx help, got no clue what im doing"

sry for being a bit rude, but can u guys PLEASE ALWAYS include atleast ur bot version ur running when reporting a problem?

also the life chat is mostly used by users. so if someone tells u its working and it isnt he was just wrong ;)

also nearly any update of the poe client makes the bot somehow unusable, or atleast partly unusable.

Also having this problem with version 0.11 c. The mouse cursor is the in the perfect position to click login but after clicking login it just stays in the same spot re-clicking.

running the bot mostly on win7 32bit, and didnt had this unresponsive thingy for a long time.

but it also happened to me once on the 0.11d RC. unfortunatly this version doesnt have log files...

Sign in to follow this