Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Jurnon

Issue with the bot

Hello,

New here. I was wondering, do you guys get this kind of error and if yes, how do you avoid it:

After farming for sometime (the longetivity is very random, might vary from 1 hr to 4 or 5), the bot does not manage to log into the game anymore or gets stuck on a random loading screen. Is there a "cure" for this?

1. pls try to give the thread a title other than "issue plx help" in the future.

hanging around in the login screen should be fixed for quite a long time now ;) hopefully this bug isnt coming back.

if ur hanging in a loading screen its probably not due to the bot. since loading screens are handled by the poe client.

Sorry about informless thread title, was in a hurry :S

I tried botting on both of my computers (not at the same time): laptop and pc. Both got the same issue - I leave him farming in the evening and when I wake up in the morning, I see that the bot program is spamming click at the login screen, but nothing is happening. Even if I turn off the bot and try to log into PoE by clicking the mouse myself nothing happens. I must restart PoE to log into the game.

I understand that this is most likely not related to the bot program itself, but this issue only showed itself after endless logins by the bot (never happened when I was playing normally), so maybe someone else got this kind of issue and solved it?

Keep watching the bot. When bot gets stuck again provide your log files!

For me this kind of problem didn't appear for at least 1 month for sure and I should be fixed conclusively already.

thread a title other than "issue plx help" in the future.

LOL I had such a big lough when reading this! Thanks for this one ;>

hmm thats quite strange. seems like ur client just gets unresponsive to inputs.

maybe try around with some AI variables in the systems config file. (but write down the default values so u can set them back if strange things happen xD)

@immo always good to see i can make ppl laugh ;)

Yess this seems to definitively be a Client issue.

However it may be caused by the bot so if you find how to reproduce it, let me know please.

Did not try that much, but played for a few hours in a past few days and had only random hang-ups in loading screens (quite rare) :S

Sign in to follow this