Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
rzrrmn

Bot attacking slowly

The bot doenst seem to be able to use my full aps no matter what i put in the combat config, i could that understand if i had some crazy high attack speed value but my APS is only 3, yet the bot only attacks 1-2 times per second while i attack much faster if i manually play by holding down the skill button.

The skill im using is cleave and i've probably tried all possible settings within the config menu as well as setting cleave to every available attack button.

I'm also not (yet) using any sort of VM, so allocating more memory or processing power to the VM process wont solve this issue like ive read in another thread.

Try editing your "AI_clicks_per_second" in your "system.ini" to something like 20 or even higher.

Ya i noticed the same thing my guy uses split arrow but doesn't seem to attack nearly as fast as when i take over. I'm not savy what so ever to programming but it would def be sweet if he could go full bore :)

Try editing your "AI_clicks_per_second" in your "system.ini" to something like 20 or even higher.

Did it solve the problem ??

I did not notice a change no. I'm goin to look closer at my prio's and combat setup.

Did it solve the problem ??

worked for me, at least now im attacking at 90-95% of usual attack speed when holding the skill button

i shouldve looked through all the inis instead of just the combat one

worked for me, at least now im attacking at 90-95% of usual attack speed when holding the skill button

isnt it possible to hold the button in the bot too?

just hold until target switch instead of clicking. should save alot of clicks and should also give 100% atk speed.

I guess I'm the one who is to blame for this function. :P

isnt it possible to hold the button in the bot too?

just hold until target switch instead of clicking. should save alot of clicks and should also give 100% atk speed.

But that would not solve the problem... This is the switching between target.

for example:

20 targets within range, target 1 dies - 19 remaining, switching to next target, target 19 dies, switching to next target... and so on

Setting a higher value for "AI_clicks_per_second" should literally eliminate the time between target A and target B. And yeah of curse you click more often, which is only really notable when you run a character with a high amount of attacks per second. Since I am at 4.74 APS I was struggling with that phenomenon too for the last ExiledBot versions. With the new release I set AI_clicks_per_second=30 and it works flawlessly.

worked for me, at least now im attacking at 90-95% of usual attack speed when holding the skill button.

I think achieving 95% of normal performance is insane, you just have to remember that you are using a bot ;>

I can only repeat it again & again: This feature/function was a stroke of genius!

ofc there will be a delay between the targets. but thats normal. kinda no delay between selecting targets is suspicious.

Lol , did you like the new AI click per seconds feature immo ?

Is everything working properly ?

I guess that this topic is the consequence of a too low default value. Would be nice if anybody could confirm that and suggest a good default value that would just be perfect.

Lol , did you like the new AI click per seconds feature immo ?

Oh Lord, YES

Is everything working properly ?

NO, I don't like the idea that the bot could run faster then my system supports it ;> YES!, everything working properly!

suggest a good default value

Sign in to follow this