Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Crackjack

Elite access and donation

It would be nice if you made a thread explaining what exactly that is included in this access.

I will donate, but would be nice to know what you get before you pay.

Hope to see a lot of work from you guys in the future coming, i will hang around this project for sure! :)

Hi mate,

Yeah we're working a lot on it, if you check this forum and the website itself you'll see improvments everytime.

We didn't really made a complete list of what donators will have access to, however I can already give you some stuff you'll have :

- Access to the donator forum

---> Advanced guides.

---> Tips and tricks on bot optimisation.

---> Endless support when you encounter an issue with our bot.

---> Elite version of the bot including exclusive functions.

- General stuff

---> Access to latest version before public release.

---> Multiple sessions support (meaning you can use multiple bot at a time)

It's just a quick list we have in mind, keep in mind we're players ourselves even if we don't play at the moment due to huge load of work on the bot and on the website.

The thing I can tell you for sure is that our premium users will have access to everything we have, we spend huge time developing our bot because we love coding and because we're players too so expect to get something up to date and working efficiently.

edit : i'll try to create a post on how to become a donator and what you'll have access to when becoming a donator, just having a huge load of work at the moment, if you have more questions, feel free to ask ;)

... If you click at the Donor Buttons you'll forwarded to a Page in France language....For better understanding i think English would be better?!

Can you try the button now?

It should select your language properly but as I'm french...it picks up french as default language ^_^

Sign in to follow this