Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
EvilMix

Bot moves randomly, doesn't cast, crashes, ect.

Hi, last time I tried this bot (a few months ago) I had it running fine, obviously with a few bugs but it was working.

I decided to try it out again on a brand new level 1. I got past the first map, into Lioneye's Watch, and in The Coast. From there when I start it, the mouse moves in front of my character and doesn't move, and clicks every 5~ seconds. It doesn't flask, attack, nor is it moving in any logical direction. The bot is also crashing quite often when I stop it. It was also opening up the chat box a lot and not typing anything, then moving.

I have all the options set up as far as I know, all keybinds are on default, the client is in the correct resolution, I have the one skill set, left click is movement, flasks are set, progression is set, the map is set. What else can I do?

I've tried letting it start from character selection, in town, in the actual The Coast map, I've tried hiding the process, and not hiding it, everything is running in admin mode.

The logs show nothing out of the ordinary, it shows all the files were loaded, selecting character, and that's it.

I am running through Steam.

Edited by EvilMix

Sign in to follow this