Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Ratchulas

OMFG Hidden Exile Bot features!!

Ahahahahhaa deserve the award of the best troll of the forum!!

Anyway, the least I can do is take some inspiration here for the future =)

Ratchulas I put you on my troll list!

Oops, that was suppose to stay a secret :s

Ohhh, sorry, I thought the hidden features were supposed to be an award for finding them!

Ahahahahhaa deserve the award of the best troll of the forum!!

Anyway, the least I can do is take some inspiration here for the future =)

Ratchulas I put you on my troll list!

I got the idea from a bot / hack program for maplestory, if you expand the window size you had a few more features.

I also love doing this kind of stuff, expect more in the future!

just dont take inspiration from the gui. if it gets even bigger than it is atm we are lost...

I was mentioning a bot /hack program for a different game above this quote, and it had a decent GUI. If you click on any image in the program it would open up a new window with stuff relating to whatever you clicked, so clicking the Autos icon opens up a new window with auto pot, auto attack, auto logout, etc:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alternatively if you dont want new window to open up, you could make it so you had things like Botting, Hacks, Combat. Clicking one of those hides the main menu stuff, and displays stuff depending on which button you click.

mentioned the button per section to open new window thing before. but devs didnt seem to like new windows.

another good idea would be a tab based gui. so just a new tab instead of the new window.

but we need something else than a bot which needs alot of scrolling or a big screen/resolution ;)

Sign in to follow this