Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
hatshacker

How many bots, what difficulty/act, are you running?

Want to check if its worth it to run 1 or 2 high lvl end game farming accounts or mass low lvl suicide accounts, lmk what you're running :P

I'm currently running 4 fresh hc chars farming a1 norm suicide botting with 1 secure mule acc. This is currently only bringing in a few chaos/regal/regrets/blessed a night, maybe an exalt every few days (but will be dramatically increased when pickit is implemented and I can hand out iiq/iir items among my army).

With this current ban hammer in place i am running one at a time putting the logout theory to the test. Ie no Chickening full-stop unless dead, and doing my best to farm zone i don't die in for this week long trial. 3 days in and no ban.. And now a new release to play with allowing porta-ling without my ahk script. I may implement a pause Ahk script though, the bot is super fast now, not sure with this current test that's relevant. Look forward to testing teh next account on Bot only no chicken portal-ling 24/7.

My setup since almost 2 month:

[*:3g8tevc2]4x Exiledbot via VM

[*:3g8tevc2]Merciless

[*:3g8tevc2]Act3

[*:3g8tevc2]switching between City of Sarn & The docks every 45-60minutes

My setup since almost 2 month:

[*:1k961rmm]4x Exiledbot via VM

[*:1k961rmm]Merciless

[*:1k961rmm]Act3

[*:1k961rmm]switching between City of Sarn & The docks every 45-60minutes

nice!

all running on same pc? seperate ips?

One PC (different one then my "private" one on which I am playing "normal". All 4 ExiledBot Clients running on different IP's via 4 VPN Connections.

Sign in to follow this