Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
DerpDerpHerp

Thinking about buying but concerned about safty

Id run it on a new account through a vpn and transfer currency back to my main which i dont run on vpn. i dont care if they catch the bot account but I cant risk my main account what do people think? What risk am I running? Also I only have one pc so Im not sure how i could transfer funds safly with out playing both accounts on the same ip address

You could run virtual machine through vpn.  You could create 2 instances, or just use 1 instance plus your main.  The general consensus is to keep your machine ids and ip addresses different between bot account and main.  This way if bot account is banned it shouldn't lead back to your main.

You could then "sell" between accounts, or just rmt from your bot account directly.

Have your virtual machine running vpn software.  Run your main on the host os with your home ip like normal.  I'd recommend making sure you have app kill switch, and dns leak prevention.

Edited by jps42

make your vm nat or bridge network another network as the vpn link (when its up)

create an outgoing firewall rule in control panel administrative tools, advanced firewall.

prohibit the program poe.exe (or what its called) to use the nat or bridge network but only the vpn one