Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
refl3xpt

Problem with picking gems and upgrading maps

So, after trying to get help in the chat for a week RaZe told me to start a bug report.

Its basically the title, bot is picking up all skills gems even with the quality set to 5%+, also regarding the map upgrading issue, when the bot tries to upgrade maps he will only try to vendor 2 of the same map most of times (I have it set to only sell maps if at least 4 of the same map exist).

Any ideas why those issues are happening?

This is my pickit file: http://pastebin.com/raw/4D2uh0ae

Thanks in advance,

Refl3x

Try running a default pickit and see if the gem issue continues.  You've added a lot of stuff I'm not really going to go through.  I haven't heard anyone else having this issue currently.

The map tier upgrading issue has to do with enable map tier upgrading appearing twice in config.ini.  Most people were able to remove 1 instance of it to fix the issue.

Thanks for the help jps! Fixed the map upgrading and with the default pickit it doesn't pick normal gems, guess I gotta find out whats wrong in my pickit.

I have another question, while doing maps the bot sometimes (alot of times) gets stuck in some random spot, but since I have "Max run time: 1000" and "Max idle time: 120" in the Timeout settings why doesn't it log out at all?

It keeps happening, I went to sleep yesterday woke up now and the bot was stuck after only 6 Map Re-creations so I guess he was AFK stuck for like 6/7 hours, any idea why?

Edit: Also the bot blocks the CTRL key for some reason, I have to click it to unblock it (the key is working perfectly fine, does not get stuck manually). Maybe that's causing some of the other issues.

Edited by refl3xpt

Sign in to follow this