Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
D1104734039

EB pointing and clicking at one position ALL THE TIME!!!!!

I just tried the last released eb in the new lad. But it doesn't work as it did before. 

The mouse point to a none-sense position and keep clicking on it maybe 3-4 sec once. 

even i drag the mouse to somewhere else it goes back in a sec. 

Can any1 plz help me with this? 

In combat, do u have kite settings on? If u do, press no. Its a bug while kiteing. Instead of enabling kiteing, u go in skill 1, 2 etc and u check min and max distance, and put in 10 or more in min and 40 or more on max. Worked great for me

I have a 4k monitor and when I select 800x600 and windowed mode and then start the bot, the bot automatically sets my resolution to 1574x1129 (custom)

The problem comes when it tries to use the waypoint system. I opens the waypoint UI then it keeps clicking the wrong place for "the coast" which is what I currently have the zone set to farm at. When it doesn't detect that it clicked the right spot, it just clicks "normal" then "act1" then moves the mouse to the wrong spot and clicks the wrong spot and keeps doing this over and over.

What should I do? Does the bot require an update? Do I have to mess with my resolution settings?

I'm using 0.61c

**update**

I changed my desktop resolution to 1920x1080 and then the bot stopped auto-resizing my client to that wierd custom resolution. Now I can keep it at 800x600. This seems to solve the problem.

But I really hope we can see support for native 4k res desktops in the future? :|

Edited by phnuwen

Sign in to follow this