Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
larrich01

2 questions

1) I saw a notice saying no need to use vpn if botting on a single account. Will this not affect my main so long as I don't interact the 2 in any way?

2) how long of a wait are we expecting after the new patch hits? (I used this bot over a year ago just to try it before I quit PoE, was amazing and currency prices are crazy high early on so I was highly considering buying the license to farm rare uniques + currency to sell)

1) I saw a notice saying no need to use vpn if botting on a single account. Will this not affect my main so long as I don't interact the 2 in any way?

2) how long of a wait are we expecting after the new patch hits? (I used this bot over a year ago just to try it before I quit PoE, was amazing and currency prices are crazy high early on so I was highly considering buying the license to farm rare uniques + currency to sell)

1. It can affect your main if you are using same IP address.  Most people use VPN along with VMs to protect their main accounts.

2. Wait time depends on what has changed during the release.  For example, in ascendancy GGG released a new compiler which caused considerably longer downtime.  Similarly, there have been new leagues in which RC versions were available within 24 hours.

Sign in to follow this