Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
powerpc

Chancing feature

It would be great if this bot had a feature that used chance orbs on selected items. Say we are looking to get a shavronnes. We would tick a box to pick up occultist vestments + chance them. Bot throws them away if it isnt shavronnes.

So we could check a box that would chance all siege axes, occultist vestments, etc etc, (any item that has the possibility of being a multi-exalt item), we could put a few stacks of chance orbs in the bots inventory so it can chance these items while its inside the game doing a run.

Yeah, the bot finds a ton of stacks of chance orbs. I think chancing is very worth it, but the problem for most players is finding enough white items to chance.... but we have the bot so we dont have that problem anymore :)

I think if we had this option we would see ourselves finding a lot more high tier uniques!

In fact I think I would buy extra stacks of chance orbs with the other currency the bot collects, because i think it can take hundreds of chance orbs to get one unique from it.